how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
third may was again a consolidation day ,so no new high was formed
for fourth may we will continue stop loss of 110/40
and finally fourth may was the reversal day
our stop loss was triggered
and long trade in alumni MAY FUTURE which was opened on 16th april at 107/50 WAS closed on fourth may which was the reversal day after taking a profit of 110/40-107/50=2900 RS
initial capital of 5500/- was converted in to 5500+2900=8400 with in a period of 16 trading days,not a bad game!!!!

Last edited:
and finally fourth may was the reversal day
our stop loss was triggered
and long trade in alumni MAY FUTURE which was opened on 16th april at 107/50 WAS closed on fourth may which was the reversal day after taking a profit of 110/40-107/50=2900 RS
initial capital of 5500/- was converted in to 5500+2900=8400 with in a period of 16 trading days,not a bad game!!!!
we don't use this system as sar
but on fourth may as it was predefined that if our long stop loss will trigger then if at once we go short from same level of 110/40
then our new trailing stop loss will be previous high plus two tick so it comes
two tick above the high of second may which will come 111/85
so for short trade initial risk was 1350/- which was a tolerable risk
so trigger for short trade was also required to be given at 110/40
which was activated simultaneously,with close of long trade
and long trade was auto converted in to short trade on fourth may

we don't use this system as sar
but on fourth may as it was predefined that if our long stop loss will trigger then if at once we go short from same level of 110/40
then our new trailing stop loss will be previous high plus two tick so it comes
two tick above the high of second may which will come 111/85
so for short trade initial risk was 1350/- which was a tolerable risk
so trigger for short trade was also required to be given at 110/40
which was activated simultaneously,with close of long trade
and long trade was auto converted in to short trade on fourth may
ASHWANI CHADHA:COMMODITY: DIS-CLOSER OF: END OF DAY TRADING SYSTEM
dear saurav,
this step by step detail of end of day trading system ,i have given specifically for you and it will be very use full for other learners of my thread
this is almost best system of end of day trading
if you will search internet ,for end of day trading system, for long one year,even then you will not get even single site ,which will give step by step ,clear details of end of day trading system,with the help of which ,you can practically trade the market mechanically
this system eliminate ,both the basic shortcomings of most of the traders
greed and fear
(now you can use this system on any commodity,in which you are having position)
best of luck

Last edited:
ashwani chadha:commodity: Dis-closer of: End of day trading system
dear saurav,
this step by step detail of end of day trading system ,i have given specifically for you and it will be very use full for other learners of my thread
this is almost best system of end of day trading
if you will search internet ,for end of day trading system, for long one year,even then you will not get even single site ,which will give step by step ,clear details of end of day trading system,with the help of which ,you can practically trade the market mechanically
this system eliminate ,both the basic shortcomings of most of the traders
greed and fear
(now you can use this system on any commodity,in which you are having position)
best of luck
(life time opportunities ,comes once in some ones life,as and when they come ,one should take advantage of that,next day they may disappear and one may not get chance to get that opportunity again)

ASHWANI JI, Thank you sir.I had placed short at 107.7..in the morning about 10.30, But as I had to go out , and also because open and low were same ,decided to cover at cost and close the trade.Got back now and read your message.Which confirmed my doubt of going short today.Will look forward to your further suggestions before entering a trade again.THANK YOU.
Ashwani ji ,As I mentioned , I had closed the short position ,of zinc ,before I was to go out..Later I see it has slipped down .I would like to know , What would be the trend now pl?Has one to wait for it to make higher high ,which is above 107.85 or go short .while the RSI ,15 mnts reaches 70 ?
This was the scenario when I short on friday -Price was hovering around 107.70 ,previous days high ,and rsi15mts , was showing 70.However , As I was to be out for about 2 hrs , did not want to take the risk.On hind sight , it now looks to have been a good entry.Thank you for suggesting rsi levels.

Last edited:
(life time opportunities ,comes once in some ones life,as and when they come ,one should take advantage of that,next day they may disappear and one may not get chance to get that opportunity again)
ASHWANI JI ,This was absolutely true in the case of CRUDE .However , while it was trading above 5600 , there had been ,most calls for a buy .I wanted to short ,but seeing the buy call ,from broker ,did not take the chance .A wonderful opportunity , was lost.
I would like to know , from charts was it possible to see it fall,before it actually fell pl?

Status
Not open for further replies.