how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASWANI JI, I had placed sell order at 107.80... It was not taken ..Made a high of 107.70. I will short again tomorrow near 107.50...
Now we have to assume it is in down trend , unless and until the previous days high is broken .. ? And can the stop loss be todays high... ?Thank you one more time.
very simple system of trailing stop loss is two tick above previous day high
for tomorrow we will consider to day high
during the day when price make high(when rsi at five minute time frame reach at 70 level,it means that we are in over bought zone,go short at that time with previous day high as stop loss)if point is not clear you can again ask

very simple system of trailing stop loss is two tick above previous day high
for tomorrow we will consider to day high
during the day when price make high(when rsi at five minute time frame reach at 70 level,it means that we are in over bought zone,go short at that time with previous day high as stop loss)if point is not clear you can again ask
ASHWANI JI, Thank you sir , It is very clear ,thanks to your manner of explaining ,makes it very easy to understand .
I have a question regarding software provided by different brokers ,do they wary, with the sort of indicators they provide ?

ASHWANI JI, Thank you sir , It is very clear ,thanks to your manner of explaining ,makes it very easy to understand .
I have a question regarding software provided by different brokers ,do they wary, with the sort of indicators they provide ?
try to use share khan software ,it is very simple to use,and best one .it incorporate few features which even gci and other Forex indicators don't have
NOW DON'T TRY TO GO SHORT IN ZINK ,IT HAS BROKEN YESTERDAY HIGH TODAY

try to use share khan software ,it is very simple to use,and best one .it incorporate few features which even gci and other Forex indicators don't have
NOW DON'T TRY TO GO SHORT IN ZINK ,IT HAS BROKEN YESTERDAY HIGH TODAY
ASHWANI JI, Thank you sir.I had placed short at 107.7..in the morning about 10.30, But as I had to go out , and also because open and low were same ,decided to cover at cost and close the trade.Got back now and read your message.Which confirmed my doubt of going short today.Will look forward to your further suggestions before entering a trade again.THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.