how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashwani ji ,this was absolutely true in the case of crude .however , while it was trading above 5600 , there had been ,most calls for a buy .i wanted to short ,but seeing the buy call ,from broker ,did not take the chance .a wonderful opportunity , was lost.
I would like to know , from charts was it possible to see it fall,before it actually fell pl?
dear trade 1111
i will give answer of your two question later to day
but don't forget, i have disclosed my end of day trading system step by step,for regular followers of my thread like you.if you missed this opportunity,you may not get chance again.
This single understanding of this system ,by spending few hours to day, may take you at a level,where you will be few years after wards.
Try to utilize this sunday
however ,answer of both your question is already ,their in this system
open allumini may future chart,read every post on the step by step system,once a post is clear click thanks button and then go to next post
if not clear then raise question ,regarding what is not clear,but by the end of today,the system must be clear to you-you may not get this life time opportunity again-this advice is for all the regular viewers of my thread-to day i am open for all the questions raised on this system

ashwani ji ,this was absolutely true in the case of crude .however , while it was trading above 5600 , there had been ,most calls for a buy .i wanted to short ,but seeing the buy call ,from broker ,did not take the chance .a wonderful opportunity , was lost.
I would like to know , from charts was it possible to see it fall,before it actually fell pl?
crude may future was a clear cut sell on 5505,with a stop loss of 5635

crude may future was a clear cut sell on 5505/-,with a stop loss of 5635/-
as i can not afford a risk of 13000/- as stop loss on a single trade ,so as part of my trading strategy ,i don't trade in crude oil and natural gas both,although it is very difficult for the market ,to catch me on the wrong side of the trend.
If i would have traded i was going short at 5505/- accurate with a stop loss of 5635/-but i don't trade crude oil ,as i already explained the reason

Last edited:
ashwani ji ,as i mentioned , i had closed the short position ,of zinc ,before i was to go out..later i see it has slipped down .i would like to know , what would be the trend now pl?has one to wait for it to make higher high ,which is above 107.85 or go short .while the rsi ,15 mnts reaches 70 ?
This was the scenario when i short on friday -price was hovering around 107.70 ,previous days high ,and rsi15mts , was showing 70.however , as i was to be out for about 2 hrs , did not want to take the risk.on hind sight , it now looks to have been a good entry.thank you for suggesting rsi levels.
now as far as your question regarding zink is concerned
long was required to be opened on 5th april at 102/75 with an initial stop loss of 102/40
it was a clear long momentum trade
as its stop was never trigered during its journey
on 2nd may at 106/95 its stop loss was trigered and long trade closed
as on 2nd may it was not possible to go short
because we were require to give stop loss of 108/95,which was high of first may-it comes 2000/- which was very risky
so it was required to wait for perfect short trade set up
this opportunity came on fourth may ,when price came close to its resistance level of 107/90
so here we were required to go short around 107/70 with a stop loss of 108/95 plus two tick means 109/05
so we were required to take risk of 1350/- rs which was a tolrable risk now

Last edited:
sir, a few days back i asked you a question about is there any way to to book profit or reverse the game at the highest possible or lowest possible price even if indicators like rsi or cci?? Obiously it can be using the last previous high and low but what if it dont reach its highest or lowest price of 3 month like this time it happened...

I have been seeing graphs of previous days to find any unusalness in indicator in history, lets see if i find anything that points out the over bought or oversold issue over history i will ask you about this.....
april month all trades were successfull.in alluminium money was one and a half time :in zink it was doubled: in copper it was doubled:
what else you expect from this market
still you have not read ,step by step ,all posts on aluminium,which i wrote just for you.
Where ,your knowledge was going a head ,at least few years ,with in today ,
you are not ready to do that work
how you can expect to become successfull very fast
basic purpose of today :step by step trading lesson was :to tell :how much price action trading is important and you are still running against indicators.
remember :eek:ver baught and over sold indicator :never makes some one stinckingly rich :they will give you ,hardly bread and butter .so run against price action not indicators

sir,
i read all your posts sir..it was really nice you did so much of research..thnk you so much..
when ever i write ,some specific post ,in answer of some one specific question,then it is his moral resposibility to click thanks button ,but to days all post are in respose to problems raised by you.you should have this much courtisy to click thanks on all those posts.which are in reply to your specific question.
But you dont realize your resposibility
you just read them and forget to give thanks and you dont feel that is also your resposibility
then just think :why should i spend my precious time ,to give answer to your specific questions.
At forums no mentor is paid for his hard work
but atleast all of them deserve that their hard work ,must be acknowledged by learners thanks

Ashwani sir,one question plz., "making money in mcx trading is easier than nse future trading." if yes why? Why you like mcx than nse future?

REGARDS,

Sanjay singh.
IN COMMODITY BASIC BENEFIT IS WE ARE 20 TIME LEVERAGED AS COMPARE TO STOCK MARKET WHERE WE ARE SIX TIME AND TEN TIME IN NIFTY
SO IF I EARN JUST 25 PAISA PER DAY IN ZINK OR LEAD OR ALLUMINIUM EVEN THEN BY THE END OF THE MONTH 25 PAISAX22 TRADING DAYS , LEAVING SATURDAYS IT BECOMES 5.50 Rs PER MONTH AND 5.50 Rs PER MONTH X1000 KG LOT BECOMES 5500/- RS BUT WE HAVE INVESTED IN ONE LOT JUST 5500/- RS DUE TO TEWENTY TIME LEVERAGED FACILITY PROVIDED BY MCX IN MONEY TERMS INVESTMENT BECOMES DOUBLE IN A MONTH
AND IT IS QUITE EASY TO EARN 250/- Rs PER DAY IN ANY BASE METAL,SO I PREFER TO TRADE IN MCX ONLY

IN COMMODITY BASIC BENEFIT IS WE ARE 20 TIME LEVERAGED AS COMPARE TO STOCK MARKET WHERE WE ARE SIX TIME AND TEN TIME IN NIFTY
SO IF I EARN JUST 25 PAISA PER DAY IN ZINK OR LEAD OR ALLUMINIUM EVEN THEN BY THE END OF THE MONTH 25 PAISAX22 TRADING DAYS , LEAVING SATURDAYS IT BECOMES 5.50 Rs PER MONTH AND 5.50 Rs PER MONTH X1000 KG LOT BECOMES 5500/- RS BUT WE HAVE INVESTED IN ONE LOT JUST 5500/- RS DUE TO TEWENTY TIME LEVERAGED FACILITY PROVIDED BY MCX IN MONEY TERMS INVESTMENT BECOMES DOUBLE IN A MONTH
AND IT IS QUITE EASY TO EARN 250/- Rs PER DAY IN ANY BASE METAL,SO I PREFER TO TRADE IN MCX ONLY
dear sanjay singh,in very simple words again ,every mini lot gives 250/- per day if you are just in the trend,and not moving your trades on day to day basis,without any justified reason to touch them
the maximum initial risk average per mini lot is just 1000/- RS average trade will run for ten days
per day risk in any mini lot will be just 100/-
if you are trading in a basket of 7 mini lots and one micro lot of silver
total average risk per day will be 800/- Rs per day
any one can handle this 800 Rs per day risk for full basket of mini lots
COMMODITY MARKET IS A GAME OF RISK AND REWARD

dear trade 1111
i will give answer of your two question later to day
but don't forget, i have disclosed my end of day trading system step by step,for regular followers of my thread like you.if you missed this opportunity,you may not get chance again.
This single understanding of this system ,by spending few hours to day, may take you at a level,where you will be few years after wards.
Try to utilize this sunday
however ,answer of both your question is already ,their in this system
open allumini may future chart,read every post on the step by step system,once a post is clear click thanks button and then go to next post
if not clear then raise question ,regarding what is not clear,but by the end of today,the system must be clear to you-you may not get this life time opportunity again-this advice is for all the regular viewers of my thread-to day i am open for all the questions raised on this system
ASHWANI JI, I have read the step by step ,detailed explanation for alumni, And I wish to thank for the same .I will be reading the whole thread ,in each of the Sundays to follow .Hope your Sunday was good .Thanks again sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.