how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikrit

that should be Ashwani :annoyed:
midas boy i think what you are saying me to call ashwini as "ashwini" not "ashwini sir"..

saurav,

may be midas was just pointing out your spelling mistake while addressing Mr. Ashwani.

you are writing 'Ashwini' name mention in id is 'Ashwani'

midas boy i think what you are saying me to call ashwini as "ashwini" not "ashwini sir"..

but you need to know one thing...

RESPECT IS EARNED NOT BEGGED FOR

this is why i call him sir, he is big from me in height of knowledge, it really dont matter for me whether he is 10 yrs old kid or 70 old xperianced man..i dont know him personally ..i will prefer calling him sir , it really dont matter me..
1)His name is ashwani chadha..You misspelled it as ashwini
It should be ashwani sir,not ashwini sir..

2)Same explanation is given by vikrit here...

3)My 1st post here starts with Ashwani Sir,2 queries for you-(I too called him a Sir bcuz I know he's a gre8 guy and I've been refereed here)

I just tried to bring your attention so that you'd write a name properly when giving others respect,so in your own words RESPECT IS EARNED NOT BEGGED FOR and you took it totally wrong and showed your attitude.

In Short-Jin Sir ki ijjat karte ho unka naam bhi dhang se lena sikho...

Last edited:
1)His name is ashwani chadha..You misspelled it as ashwini
It should be ashwani sir,not ashwini sir..

2)Same explanation is given by vikrit here...

3)My 1st post here starts with Ashwani Sir,2 queries for you-(I too called him a Sir bcuz I know he's a gre8 guy and I've been refereed here)

I just tried to bring your attention so that you'd write a name properly when giving others respect,so in your own words RESPECT IS EARNED NOT BEGGED FOR and you took it totally wrong and showed your attitude.

In Short-Jin Sir ki ijjat karte ho unka naam bhi dhang se lena sikho...
all the questions asked by all of you yesterday were connected with depth of technical
you can TAKE HELP OF two indicators even in price action trading
first one is RSI IT WILL TELL YOU THAT AT WHAT STAGE THE TRADE IS AT PRESENT
SECOND THING RSI WILL TELL THAT WHICH CORRECTION CAN PROVE TO BE A REVERSAL
ONCE RSI AT EOD CROSS 70 THEN ,WHEN CORRECTION COME, WE CONSIDER,THIS CORRECTION MAY CONVERT IN TO REVERSAL
BUT WE IGNORE WHIPSAW GIVEN BY RSI REGARDING TREND

ashwini sir has already answered this ques a lot of times in his earlier posts..
in commodity you double your money around in a month ..but it needs a lot of patience and xperiance..as commodity is risky bet the risk and reward ratio is also high...i wud suggest you to start with minimum money till around 1 year minimum...me myself had lost alot money last because of simple mistakes...
NOW TO KNOW WHETHER THE MOVE IS STILL IN (TREND) MOMENTUM ,WE WILL USE KST(know sure thing) INDICATOR
WHILE USING KST WE WILL DO THESE CHANGES IN ITS DEFAULT VALUE
ONE--IN STEAD OF USING 6/12/18/24 COMBINATION WE WILL REPLACE ITS DEFAULT VALUE TO 9/12/18/24
IN STEAD OF USING A SMOOTHING PERIOD OF NINE BY DEFAULT,WE WILL REPLACE IT TO SMOOTHING PERIOD(AVERAGE PERIOD)OF FOURTEEN
NOW AS COMPARE TO RSI ---KST WILL GIVE VERY LESS WHIPSAW REGARDING TREND-SO WE WILL USE KST FOR TREND (THESE VALUE YOU WILL REPLACE FOR END OF DAY TRADING)NOT FOR EVERY TIME FRAME

NOW TO KNOW WHETHER THE MOVE IS STILL IN (TREND) MOMENTUM ,WE WILL USE KST(know sure thing) INDICATOR
WHILE USING KST WE WILL DO THESE CHANGES IN ITS DEFAULT VALUE
ONE--IN STEAD OF USING 6/12/18/24 COMBINATION WE WILL REPLACE ITS DEFAULT VALUE TO 9/12/18/24
IN STEAD OF USING A SMOOTHING PERIOD OF NINE BY DEFAULT,WE WILL REPLACE IT TO SMOOTHING PERIOD(AVERAGE PERIOD)OF FOURTEEN
NOW AS COMPARE TO RSI ---KST WILL GIVE VERY LESS WHIPSAW REGARDING TREND-SO WE WILL USE KST FOR TREND (THESE VALUE YOU WILL REPLACE FOR END OF DAY TRADING)NOT FOR EVERY TIME FRAME
BUT AS I AM NOW TEACHING YOU END OF DAY PRICE ACTION TRADING,SO AT THE TIME OF REVERSAL,REMEMBER THESE TWO INDICATOR WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY HELP
AT THE TIME OF REVERSAL WE WILL JUST FOLLOW PRICE ACTION
IT MEANS WE WILL CONCENTRATE ON 1-2-3 REVERSAL AND OUR TRAILING STOP LOSS(will shortly explain,how these two indicator will co-ordinate PRICE ACTION TRADING)

Well,its really hard for me to understand all this..So,I'd revert you back next month after going through all these new TA words.Just found Teach a Man Kit,reading it word by word.

Thanks Sir. :)

And Saurav,just relax..Have Fun Trading :)

before you start planning short in any commodity ,after a bull run,first thing you have to confirm that low of last highest high day ,has been broken
IN CASE OF ALUMINUM AND LEAD BOTH IT HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN TO DAY
IN BOTH THE ABOVE CASES TO DAY IS THE LAST HIGHEST HIGH DAY SO FAR AND IT IS NOT YESTERDAY
SO TOMORROW LOW OF BOTH THESE ONCE BROKEN THEN WE CAN THINK SHORT
IF ON THE SAME DAY NEW HIGH IS FORMED AND A NEW LOW IS ALSO FORMED
EVEN THEN WE SHOULD BE CARE FULL NEXT DAY FOR SHORTS
ASWHANI JI, Thank you so much...Now , by this I understand , we will not be shorting ,at high of the highest high , but wait for the low to be broken ..?

ASWHANI JI, Thank you so much...Now , by this I understand , we will not be shorting ,at high of the highest high , but wait for the low to be broken ..?
as momentum in gold and gold gunia is very strong on long side these days
one of the strategy we can use on intraday basis try to go long from intraday day support in gold for a target of 100 point and in gold gunia for a target of 80 points ,with app same stop loss to be used while going long.
gold gunia intraday support 23220-23230 app resistance 23290 to 23300
gold mini intraday support 29110 to 29120 approx. resistance in between 29220 to 29240

Status
Not open for further replies.