How many of you are full-time traders?

Do you trade Full-time?

• Total voters

jahan

Dear Jahan,

I have followed you on other threads and know that you trade in forex, not sure of indian markets.

Could you pls put down some points about SEBI making it hard for retail investors. I know about STT and other charges but could not think of other points.
Hello,

I have already give all my own opinions regarding Indian markets in the following Post....pls follow the link.

http://www.traderji.com/forex/80450-request-all-senior-forex-traders-4.html

see these all are solely my own views......ur may be different and some others may be different ....so its completely depend on indiviual itself and iam not forcing anybody to not trade Indian markets.Just iam not comfortable ....thats it.

Regards,

stumper

Dear Jahan,

Could you pls put down some points about SEBI making it hard for retail investors. I know about STT and other charges but could not think of other points.
Though not directed to me .......

1)Legacy backend systems ..... Limiting fast & versatile execution platform needed for traders.

2)Leverage

3)Restricted market access -- Either allow us to trade forex or have a realistic cap instead of blanket cap.

4)Other issues .... Level II data not made available . .DOM's , etc.

jahan

Though not directed to me .......

1)Legacy backend systems ..... Limiting fast & versatile execution platform needed for traders.

2)Leverage

3)Restricted market access -- Either allow us to trade forex or have a realistic cap instead of blanket cap.

4)Other issues .... Level II data not made available . .DOM's , etc.
Hello,

excellent sir...excellent....ur absolutely correct...and i completely agree with u, and honor ur views,sir its doesn't matter to whom its directed....what matters is ur view and ur post.

i also stated some of these points somewhere else in the forum....but i didn't stated ur point no 2).

Thanks Again.... i appreciate ur points.
Now iam feeling good,about the decision, which i took, for not Trading Indian Markets....before ur post i thought that iam the only person who has not having comfortability regarding Indian markets.

Regards,

jahan

@Jahan
Recently i read in newspaper that Indians are not allowed to trade forex outside like through MB trading, OANDA. Is it correct? If yes, then how come some of you are trading forex?

I want to trade dollar account in MT4 but as per my research till now found we are not legally allowed. Being a govt. servant i don't have the courage to flout the rules if they are against plans. Please guide me. Thanks!
Hello,

see...if u don't have courage....then pls stay away...

if u read my previous... posts u can get the idea what is correct and what is wrong.pls read the all posts in the link i provided,in the bove post.

forex market requires lot of attention(24-hours market),if ur a day trader,.......if ur a swing /short term trader...then its ok,otherwise i think its not suitable to u.

i think..... the subject of the thread is diverting i request to members pls keep original theme of the subject and continue ur unrelated posts in subsequent related threads/open a new thread.

my apologies...to the thread owner.

Regards,

XRAY27

iam a full time trader since2007 with increase of income from 2008 now iam in research of nifty options trading for intraday... my method of trading include support and resistance ,patterns with highest importance to divergence trade

Hello,

ur ...right.... SEBI made Trading conditions/rules to Favor only for Big Volume Traders...

and newbies and Small Retail Traders in india....will Never make money in any Indian Market.I have done Extensive Research on this....and when i say this to people..they Just ignore me.....it doesn't effect me ...but lastly they will get affected.

In India Rules and Regulations only favors Rich people.....b'coz they made them.

Regards,
If by rich, u mean 10lac and above then u r right. I think with a capital of 10lac u can easily make money if u have good strategy

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!