How many of you are full-time traders?

Do you trade Full-time?

• Total voters

jahan

Hello,

how many of you trade full-time without any other source of income with trading income being the sole income source and what is your age now and since how many days you started trading full-time? and lastly do you earn enough from trading to fulfill your all needs?:thumb:
Hello,

At present ...Iam a full time Trader...before starting Trading...i had Spend 3&1/2 Years of Learning ....which i Can't explain in words.

very soon(within 2 months) i will Start my own Thread, and i will put here My Real trades with my equity curve....right now Busy with some Registrations.

Regards,

stumper

Hello ,

If by "Full Time" you mean participation throughout the trading hours -- I used to be one. NSE and Commodities (Gold & Crude).

But i always had the comfort of my Job. Could not bring myself to quit my Job and use trading as the ONLY source of income --as i feel SEBI is stifling the traders by putting way too many restrictions/limitations.

I seem to have given up on SEBI easing this restrictions any time in near future.

Maybe some day ........

jahan

Hello ,

If by "Full Time" you mean participation throughout the trading hours -- I used to be one. NSE and Commodities (Gold & Crude).

But i always had the comfort of my Job. Could not bring myself to quit my Job and use trading as the ONLY source of income --as i feel SEBI is stifling the traders by putting way too many restrictions/limitations.

I seem to have given up on SEBI easing this restrictions any time in near future.

Maybe some day ........
Hello,

ur ...right.... SEBI made Trading conditions/rules to Favor only for Big Volume Traders...

and newbies and Small Retail Traders in india....will Never make money in any Indian Market.I have done Extensive Research on this....and when i say this to people..they Just ignore me.....it doesn't effect me ...but lastly they will get affected.

In India Rules and Regulations only favors Rich people.....b'coz they made them.

Regards,

stumper

Hello,

....ur ...right.... SEBI made Trading conditions/rules to Favor only for Big Volume Traders...

...In India Rules and Regulations only favors Rich people.....b'coz they made them.

Regards,
SEBI has always been protectionist .. always conservative. Sadly, its reflective of our mindset -- of not promoting freetrade. Not allowing our business to be competitive -- by giving them unfair advantage over outsiders.

Being a trader in INDIA, is a tough job.

Hello,

ur ...right.... SEBI made Trading conditions/rules to Favor only for Big Volume Traders...

and newbies and Small Retail Traders in india....will Never make money in any Indian Market.I have done Extensive Research on this....and when i say this to people..they Just ignore me.....it doesn't effect me ...but lastly they will get affected.

In India Rules and Regulations only favors Rich people.....b'coz they made them.

Regards,
Dear Jahan,

I have followed you on other threads and know that you trade in forex, not sure of indian markets.

Could you pls put down some points about SEBI making it hard for retail investors. I know about STT and other charges but could not think of other points.

:)Trading where u will make money and that money do the work for you and for regular job there u will be safe...and u will be working for money (Rich dad Poor dad theme)...
1. Working for money..
2. Money working for..
which is favorite for u...normally 1 is safe 2 is also safe but riskier . u have to do investment that the key...the money u investing will do hard works...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

FAVORITE FULL TIME TRADER