How Many Of Us Do Full Time Trading?

WHAT TYPE OF TRADER UR??

• Total voters
i am trading full time for last two years. doing all types of trading i.e, day, swing and also positional. all i get was loss. huge loss. then i try to learn chart reading, money management and most important of all psychology in trading. when i assessed myself what kind of trader i was then and look traders day by day, now i find trading is a step by step process. offcourse mastering in trading is one of the hardest thing, but it is achivable. now i am a full time daytrader.

columbus

i am trading full time for last two years. doing all types of trading i.e, day, swing and also positional. all i get was loss. huge loss. then i try to learn chart reading, money management and most important of all psychology in trading. when i assessed myself what kind of trader i was then and look traders day by day, now i find trading is a step by step process. offcourse mastering in trading is one of the hardest thing, but it is achivable. now i am a full time daytrader.
Solution to your problem : BLINDLY follow U.ASISH& CO on the thread NIFTY FUTURES TRADING.

biyasc

Solution to your problem : BLINDLY follow U.ASISH& CO on the thread NIFTY FUTURES TRADING.
no offence with asisda. personaly i respect him very much. but this is my request to you that dont give advice to anyone to follow others BLINDLY.

Last edited: