How Many Of Us Do Full Time Trading?

WHAT TYPE OF TRADER UR??

• Total voters
the thread should now read as' HOW MANY OF US R TRADING' now:D
Think all those who are trading full time and relishes going long and short,the last week was just too good...........can't speak for everyone,but most of the names above under full time trader .....they are all still alive and laughing in their sleeps,my friend.They have had a super time and would be hoping for more,....

Saint

renu daga

hi
noticed yesterday...this thread has poll voting,,

wel i am trader / invetsor since last8 yrs,,,

but failing to to trade last week properly....reaosn,,,guess!!!
POWER FAILURE CONSTANTLY!@!!!!!

suduko thought got one ,, memebr at last who did not trade alst week,,,

renu

D

darsh_goswami

Well , i dont know where shall i vote?

I do trade intradays but not consistance. As at times i can not be in front of the market due to meetings or other reasons. At times software failures. So , i can consider myself as a Trader ( coz i m not an investor, Just technical investor ). But full time / part time is a problem as i m a sub broker too.

somebody guide.
Regards,..
DArsh

Cactus

Cool dude ..........:)

Nothing personal.

It is human nature to ensure that he is following the same path what others.......:)

My question is still stand.

knowing ......... 99.99% peoples are earning more than a handsome salary wouldn't solve ur problem unless u are able to do it urself.

BTW, a child require at least 15 years to become graduate.....how peoples think ..........they will learn it in 3-6 months.......?

trading (specially intraday).........require more.......more.......than ......a normal individual can devote.

cactus
its not for any specific reason, just i wanted to see the ratio of people involved in various type of trading,

if its really useless then i request moderators to delete this topic

sudoku1

Think all those who are trading full time and relishes going long and short,the last week was just too good...........can't speak for everyone,but most of the names above under full time trader .....they are all still alive and laughing in their sleeps,my friend.They have had a super time and would be hoping for more,....

Saint
it was only from a humour side of mine......didn't mean 2 harm the sentiments of the day trader's sir....although the normal mkt conditions suggest that there has been a sharp decline in day trading affecting vol & so spreading the spreads making it difficult 2 put a stoploss intraday as oftenly itgets triggered due 2 sharp spreads:)

D

darsh_goswami

Cool dude ..........:)

Nothing personal.

It is human nature to ensure that he is following the same path what others.......:)

My question is still stand.

knowing ......... 99.99% peoples are earning more than a handsome salary wouldn't solve ur problem unless u are able to do it urself.

BTW, a child require at least 15 years to become graduate.....how peoples think ..........they will learn it in 3-6 months.......?

trading (specially intraday).........require more.......more.......than ......a normal individual can devote.

Trully Agree with u Cactus ,..

It takes a lot of time to master intraday trading rather then just guessing ,.. I m just surprised the way Techanical Analysts are increasing in market. I know some guys who have been practicing this TA since past few months and they have became tipsters professionally. LOL... And i m still here after so many years of doing TA ,.. saying still practicing ,..

Well all the best to all , newbies and oldies ,..

Regards,..
Darsh