how is sasonline ?

mark8tune

sasonline
pros -
1 cheap brokerage - money saved is earned.
2. 999 plans - play unlimited.
3. good and active customer care - they pick up your calls faster answer your queries fast, if you a request for a service that is done fast.
4. contract notes - contract notes clear enough to make you understand every paise you were charged on the day.
5 nice back Office and ledger.
6 Referral sceem and its payment system - It may not be that important to everyone but they are better than many others in the market, they instantly transfer the referral earnings for the the last month to your ledger you are free to trade or withdraw no capping at all.

Cons - 1 They charge you Rs 20 as call and trade if you dont square off your mis position yourself.
2. Their NEST TRADER its crap every you start this you need to download all the scrips no way to skip this its quiet irritating with a slow connection and you can trade Mcx on Nse Now.

overall a good brokerage house for professionals with quality service.

ram2010

sasonline
pros -
1 cheap brokerage - money saved is earned.
2. 999 plans - play unlimited.
3. good and active customer care - they pick up your calls faster answer your queries fast, if you a request for a service that is done fast.
4. contract notes - contract notes clear enough to make you understand every paise you were charged on the day.
5 nice back Office and ledger.
6 Referral sceem and its payment system - It may not be that important to everyone but they are better than many others in the market, they instantly transfer the referral earnings for the the last month to your ledger you are free to trade or withdraw no capping at all.

Cons - 1 They charge you Rs 20 as call and trade if you dont square off your mis position yourself.
2. Their NEST TRADER its crap every you start this you need to download all the scrips no way to skip this its quiet irritating with a slow connection and you can trade Mcx on Nse Now.

overall a good brokerage house for professionals with quality service.
sas have nothing to do with nest trader.

if you don't have min 1 mbps broadband, go for odin,

iam having 4 mbps broadband(2 mbps is enough), and my login time is 30 seconds .

Last edited:

cloudTrader

One thing in their Nest Trader which I have noticed also is that INDIAVIX values in the Indices box are further divided into %age , means if Indiavix is quoting at 21.82 , then the value of it will be shown as 0.2182 . Can you confirm it that it happens with your Nest Trader also from SAS .

I have notified this thing to their tech team yesterday.

iam having 4 mbps broadband(2 mbps is enough), and my login time is 30 seconds .
In the post made by me quoted above can you confirm about the Indiavix values as seen in Nest Trader by SAS .

Its been 2 days since I pointed this problem to them but still they were not able to rectify it. There is no problem with other brokers' Nest Trader regarding the value of India Vix in the indices dialogue box.

mark8tune

Yeah
You are right but Nest trader provided by Zerodha has option to skip downloading scrip files. One does not need to waste time and data everytime logins. everyone does not have data services like you There are several places so fast data service is not available.

ram2010

Yeah
You are right but Nest trader provided by Zerodha has option to skip downloading scrip files. One does not need to waste time and data everytime logins. everyone does not have data services like you There are several places so fast data service is not available.
Even you skip downloading scrip files, you need minimum 1 mbps for nest to work flawlessly.

For nest trader to work perfectly,

1.Don't install nest plus(its completely corrupt),

2. min 1 mbps internet.

mark8tune

I use NSE NOW while trading with sas and I dont have problem even with a very slow connection.

kharikumaar

i have an account with SAS but stopped trading simply because they have a policy wherein on your Trades every negative MTM is reduced from your Margin, but they do not give you the credit for profits made. so if in your first trade you make 5000/- profit, but lose 5000/- in your second trade your usable margin will be reduced by 5000/- . this is terrible for a day trader, other wise I did not have issues and have only used their now software

ajeetsingh

sasonline

Open "Usersetting.ini" under program files then Nest folder.....
Make below changes to first few lines
(Fill your Id where I have written "your Id")
Code:
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_CONFIRM]
VALUE=FALSE
CLR_DWNLD_SCRIPS=FALSE
[QUICK_LOGIN]
VALUE=TRUE
[LAST_LOGGEDIN_DEALER]
VALUE="Your Id"
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_BSE]
VALUE=FALSE
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_NSE]
VALUE=FALSE
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_BFO]
VALUE=FALSE
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_NFO]
VALUE=FALSE
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_CDS]
VALUE=FALSE
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_USE]
VALUE=FALSE
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_NCDEX]
VALUE=FALSE
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_MCX]
VALUE=FALSE
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_ACE]
VALUE=FALSE
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_MFSS]
VALUE=FALSE
[MultiMonitor Settings]

cloudTrader

Did you notify this problem to their Technical Team ?

One thing in their Nest Trader which I have noticed also is that INDIAVIX values in the Indices box are further divided into %age , means if Indiavix is quoting at 21.82 , then the value of it will be shown as 0.2182 . Can you confirm it that it happens with your Nest Trader also from SAS .

I have notified this thing to their tech team yesterday.
The INDIAVIX problem has been resolved by their tech team . Now correct values are being displayed .