how is sasonline ?

ram2010

Dude, I have accounts with several brokers.. I am jumping in because you guys are going out of the way to support this particular company. I am trained to trade. I do it everyday.. I am concerned about costs but not at the cost of risking my capital in case of ur default. I don't even know how it makes sense to charge 999/- per month to trade.. Be it 1 trade or 10,000. Its dumb that's all I have to say. There is more to it than meets the eye..

you accepts that, you are a small retail trader.

Do you have any experience in running a discount trading firm.

In what way you are targeting the discount trading model?

If you are unaware about discount trading model , better go with icici.

Don't misguide retail traders.

Yes I am a small retail trader. But I am active in trading FnO everyday.. I have accounts with discount brokers (RKSV, ZERODHA, TSO etc.) When these cos. Are struggling to survive, what makes u think that you will survive? Tell me how many employees does SAS online have? 999/- unlimited trading? ROFL.. If ur competitive advantage is in undercutting, then one broker recently had a brokerage plan of 1 rupee per lot.. How about that? Do u think it is worth the shift. Ur a loser

cloudTrader

Yes I am a small retail trader. But I am active in trading FnO everyday.. I have accounts with discount brokers (RKSV, ZERODHA, TSO etc.) When these cos. Are struggling to survive, what makes u think that you will survive? Tell me how many employees does SAS online have? 999/- unlimited trading? ROFL.. If ur competitive advantage is in undercutting, then one broker recently had a brokerage plan of 1 rupee per lot.. How about that? Do u think it is worth the shift. Ur a loser
Why did you open accounts with three brokers ?

ram2010

Opening accounts with brokers like unicon securities and SAS is always risky..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

according to your admission,you are having accounts with rksv, tso,,zerodha. All of them charging 10 to 20 rs per trade.

sas charges 9 rs per trade. difference of 5 to 10 rs with their competitors.

this difference will make sas bankrupt?.

Are you a child? In 60 day challenge- zerodha is returning the brokerage completely.How zerodha will survive?

If you are comparing traditional brokers vs discount brokers then its fine.

But you are here to malign a particular broker who poses a stiff competition with their competitors in all aspects.

Last edited:

sibu3168

Opening accounts with brokers like unicon securities and SAS is always risky..
Can u tell for how many years SAS is operating & for how many years Unicon was operating?

For the last six months you are telling that these discount brokers will go bankrupt? Is there any default discount broker in the past six months?

So don't be adamant. If you are happy with big brokerage houses it is fine. I am more happy with my broker (SAS).

When I saw somebody without any knowledge acquising a broker house where I am trading, it really hurts because my money is also involved and the service is far better than these so called reputed brokers.

Now I can firmly say, you are a mentally retarded person.

If the above line hurts you, then I am sorry but it is true.

cloudTrader

Asianpaint, mothersumi, auropharma, exideind
All of above are liquid stocks
but today facing this strange LTT in nest trader of sasonline

Did you notify this problem to their Technical Team ?

One thing in their Nest Trader which I have noticed also is that INDIAVIX values in the Indices box are further divided into %age , means if Indiavix is quoting at 21.82 , then the value of it will be shown as 0.2182 . Can you confirm it that it happens with your Nest Trader also from SAS .

I have notified this thing to their tech team yesterday.

ajeetsingh

Did you notify this problem to their Technical Team ?
No bro, actually I was facing prob in importing data to amibroker but I changed exchange time to local time in database settings and then charts were ok.
I didn't contacted them regarding the same.