how is sasonline ?

Yes off course I know that you have given your honest opinion.

I remember those days when people were highly skeptic of Zerodha's model when it was introduced. I understand that it is valid to be apprehensive about anything which we doubt.

I mentioned your name in the post as I was addressing it to you in rely to your post. The above post of mine looked as such because in my earlier posts about SAS in other threads and maybe even this one a senseless guy has attacked me of doing some sort of marketing for SAS Online and within no time he appeared again here.

If members of TJ give honest opinion about something in Traderji , does that mean all those members are marketing guys.

I don't think this way Traderji would have flourished for so long. Traders helped fellow traders here since the inception. I am quite excited if I could be of any help to fellow traders here at Traderji.
hi leonid
I was searching for best discount broker on internet and came through the link of TJ in google, and finally become a member here to know and read about the best discount broker, after going through many posts and counter posts and various searches on internet I have decided to compare and finalise between two brokers, one was SAS ONLINE and second was WISDOM CAPITAL, for few days I spent time comparing these two from various posts, and after going in detail through the facilities available, although both were the best at providing facilities in discount broking, one aspect of wisdom capital made me open an account with them, although I was a bit hesitant in opening account with them but so far my experience is good with them and hope it will be good always, because feedback of current trader be it regarding BETTER SERVICE AND BEST TRANSPARENCY will only help them grow their business, I will keep posting my experience with WISDOM CAPITAL, HOPE THE PURPOSE OF TJ AND ITS MEMBER WILL BE FULFILLED BY unbiased and genuine posts
thank you

cloudTrader

hi leonid
I was searching for best discount broker on internet and came through the link of TJ in google, and finally become a member here to know and read about the best discount broker, after going through many posts and counter posts and various searches on internet I have decided to compare and finalise between two brokers, one was SAS ONLINE and second was WISDOM CAPITAL, for few days I spent time comparing these two from various posts, and after going in detail through the facilities available, although both were the best at providing facilities in discount broking, one aspect of wisdom capital made me open an account with them, although I was a bit hesitant in opening account with them but so far my experience is good with them and hope it will be good always, because feedback of current trader be it regarding BETTER SERVICE AND BEST TRANSPARENCY will only help them grow their business, I will keep posting my experience with WISDOM CAPITAL, HOPE THE PURPOSE OF TJ AND ITS MEMBER WILL BE FULFILLED BY unbiased and genuine posts
thank you
Off Course Greenery , Traderji is the best platform one can get to know about the trading world with positive discussions carried on with fellow traders.

Looking forward to your honest opinions ... :thumb:

LOL .. I was expecting you to jump in , as your Binoculars are quite defective with lot of focal errors ... :lol: :rofl:

But this time I am amused with your entry , enjoying your style mimicked from a parrot .. repeating words which have been taught by the trainer .. :D .

Buddy I have come to know who your trainer is .. ;)
you are hilarious. Come on Leonid, you need to be more respectful when you voice your opinions and not speak like ur a 15 year old. Yeah go ahead, please tell me who my trainer is. Feel free.. Nothing to hide

Lol, you guys are so hilarious, what kinda crap is this thread. Why will people keep creating the same topic, with same participants, with the same views? Dude you are SAS online. Stop being so ridiculously cheap. Create an official thread. Be real. Don't do this undercover guy praising your company like as if its a pioneer in service. Look at your income source, it is peanuts. Useless and cannot be long lasting unless you run it out of a space of the size of a cobbler shop. Get a life

cloudTrader

you are hilarious. Come on Leonid, you need to be more respectful when you voice your opinions and not speak like ur a 15 year old. Yeah go ahead, please tell me who my trainer is. Feel free.. Nothing to hide
When in the earliest part of your posting at TJ , I saw your posts , I thought that you indeed have an intelligent curious perspective which brings out good questions from you [can't really say now that those were your own], but the way you tried to ridicule genuine posts, led me to believe that you are myopic and not what I thought earlier.

Rest is okay from my side , I don't give a dime to your worthless criticism of my posts , as I know that one who really needs the meaning out of my posts will get it right.

Enjoy your time !!

ram2010

Lol, you guys are so hilarious, what kinda crap is this thread. Why will people keep creating the same topic, with same participants, with the same views? Dude you are SAS online. Stop being so ridiculously cheap. Create an official thread. Be real. Don't do this undercover guy praising your company like as if its a pioneer in service. Look at your income source, it is peanuts. Useless and cannot be long lasting unless you run it out of a space of the size of a cobbler shop. Get a life

Whenever there is a post about discount brokers, particularly about sas,

you are jumping in.

you are doing your job, since you are trained to do that.

Just open a trading account with them.I will give you 5000 rs to trade.

post your experience here.

I hope that you won't wipe that 5000 rs in 24 hours.:lol:

Dude, I have accounts with several brokers.. I am jumping in because you guys are going out of the way to support this particular company. I am trained to trade. I do it everyday.. I am concerned about costs but not at the cost of risking my capital in case of ur default. I don't even know how it makes sense to charge 999/- per month to trade.. Be it 1 trade or 10,000. Its dumb that's all I have to say. There is more to it than meets the eye..

cloudTrader

Dude, I have accounts with several brokers.. I am jumping in because you guys are going out of the way to support this particular company. I am trained to trade. I do it everyday.. I am concerned about costs but not at the cost of risking my capital in case of ur default. I don't even know how it makes sense to charge 999/- per month to trade.. Be it 1 trade or 10,000. Its dumb that's all I have to say. There is more to it than meets the eye..
Now it seems that you are marketing for SAS in a veiled manner by bumping the forgotten thread ... :rofl: :rofl: