How did BEL 130CE LTP was at 1.85 for April expiry when the equity closed at 131.05?

Hi there

Could someone pls explain me how there was a diff of .80 between the call option and the underlying on the last day of expiry?

What if haven’t closed my short position? At what price it would have been settled?

Pardon me if I’ve missed anything so silly. I’m just learning options in depth. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VJAY

Hi there

Could someone pls explain me how there was a diff of .80 between the call option and the underlying on the last day of expiry?

What if haven’t closed my short position? At what price it would have been settled?

Pardon me if I’ve missed anything so silly. I’m just learning options in depth. Thanks in advance.

It would settled at Rs 1.05

Hi there

It would settled at Rs 1.05
In that case, is it okay to leave it expire or should I mandatorily cover my short call on the very last day?

VJAY

In that case, is it okay to leave it expire or should I mandatorily cover my short call on the very last day?

I think yes you can....but I not checked it personally....only ITM buying options need to close before expiry otherwise some huge transaction cost comes...this is my understanding....if anything wrong in it option traders here please help