Help needed to solve range bar problem

Thank You bhai. Looking at the pics jai has attached, it clearly shows the problem I have.

You can solve this problem by opting for angelbroking odin and asking their support to change your server to fcast.

The data is real good and will surely give you proper bars with ManshiRT, But backfill will be a problem.

You can solve this problem by opting for angelbroking odin and asking their support to change your server to fcast.

The data is real good and will surely give you proper bars with ManshiRT, But backfill will be a problem.
Data source is not the problem here. Lets say we get tick data, my question and problem is that AB is not charting the range bars properly.

A new range bar can open only a tick above the high of the previous bar or a tick below the low of the previous bar.

It cannot and should not open at a price within the high and low of the previous bar.

Thank You bhai. Looking at the pics jai has attached, it clearly shows the problem I have.
u r getting this problem mainly due to manshi data. just switch to some good data provider. i'll suggest u to go for global data feed.

How are u trading range bars bro, can u guide me. I m also interested in trading range bars.

PS: i m not having any vested interests in suggesting u GFDL nor i am their sales team member :D

Data source is not the problem here. Lets say we get tick data, my question and problem is that AB is not charting the range bars properly.

A new range bar can open only a tick above the high of the previous bar or a tick below the low of the previous bar.

It cannot and should not open at a price within the high and low of the previous bar.
It does, backward boy. How many f*cking times do I have to tell you

Last edited:
You can't use time compressed data to display time independent bars. How difficult is that to understand? If using proper data required Amibroker 5.50 will display proper range bars.

Last edited: