help/suggestions needed!!!!

hey everyone...i m 18 and new to trading....3 months ago i had 70k inr from my parents and stepped into intraday(yes,definitely after all warnings i still tried and got lesson the hard way) and ended up loosing 20k of my capital.....i m again thinking to enter the market but this time i will first complete a training before attempting intraday...nowadays i have seen almost every youtuber or social media influencer have there own course...please suggest me a trustable course which can guide me thru all of this thru with ease....i have to start taking trading seriously because my father is retiring this year and i want to help him with fees...i m not greedy for mad profits but i want earn enough to cpover my college expenses....if anyone is willing to help please suggest a good course.....courses from ifmc institute and booming bulls seems conciving though but please do advice which guided course is useful to get a good grip into whole intraday scene

primitivetrader

hey everyone...i m 18 and new to trading....3 months ago i had 70k inr from my parents and stepped into intraday(yes,definitely after all warnings i still tried and got lesson the hard way) and ended up loosing 20k of my capital.....i m again thinking to enter the market but this time i will first complete a training before attempting intraday...nowadays i have seen almost every youtuber or social media influencer have there own course...please suggest me a trustable course which can guide me thru all of this thru with ease....i have to start taking trading seriously because my father is retiring this year and i want to help him with fees...i m not greedy for mad profits but i want earn enough to cpover my college expenses....if anyone is willing to help please suggest a good course.....courses from ifmc institute and booming bulls seems conciving though but please do advice which guided course is useful to get a good grip into whole intraday scene
first, start with studying trading books. alexander elder books are a good point to start.
forget about intraday or any kind of trading at your age. it will destroy(i know you won't listen to me or any of us) your psychology. there are exceptions but you are not
no need to put money in courses as of now

Hey! First of all be patient and give time to improve your skills, don’t rush to make quick money otherwise you will always end up gaining loss.

This thread has been quite old, but I do hope he took your advice serious to his heart. @primitivetrader Trading intraday at such young age with zero knowledge is going to harm him in the long run and he will always regret to the day. There are some better option that he can go for, MFs, FDs, and some more.