Gold Trading !!!

DSM

TR,

After you started the threads, the turnover of Crude and Gold has gone up on MCX. :lol::lol::lol:

Better idea would be to consolidate all trading of Energy, Base and Precious Metals in one thread.... e.g MCX Trades, So all can participate. :thumb:

This thread for sharing ideas , news , charts , trades in Gold.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
gold has lesser liquidity compared to crude oil and margin required is higher also:(
that's y never thought of trading gold.
every now and then we Indians, specially southindian buy physical gold for various reasons.
hope your analysis wil be helpful. :thumb:
:thanx:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
gold has lesser liquidity compared to crude oil and margin required is higher also:(
that's y never thought of trading gold.
every now and then we Indians, specially southindian buy physical gold for various reasons.
hope your analysis wil be helpful. :thumb:
:thanx:
GOLDM 1 lot margin only 7k
I trade with 1-5 lots only.
silver is wild, in comparision gold is good to trade , less risk less reward.

GOLDM 1 lot margin only 7k
I trade with 1-5 lots only.
silver is wild, in comparision gold is good to trade , less risk less reward.
My first trading commodity in life was SILVER and within 2-3 months I burnt my fingers. Silver is too wild... That time it moves around 1000-1500 points in a day :eek:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
My first trading commodity in life was SILVER and within 2-3 months I burnt my fingers. Silver is too wild... That time it moves around 1000-1500 points in a day :eek:
ya.. I got both profit and loss in silver. twice I got lucky, entered with sl as close as 35 rs and reward within 5 min was +400 rs.
risk:reward of 1:10 :eek::eek:

I think this thread should also include discussions on silver also..
not lead,zinc,alumini etc..
only gold and silver..:thumb:

aage ravi Bhai ki marzi.