Getbhavcopy (Free NSE Data downloader) version 1.1 released

i dont understad one thing
if we can download spot prices in txt format than why not futures data?
plz make some s/w for that also???????????

GRORICH

Re: Getbhavcopy (Free NSE Data downloader & convertor for Metastok) version 1.1 relea

Hi,

I have released Getbhavcopy version 1.1

New in Getbhavcopy version 1.1,

http://hemenkapadia.somee.com/getbhavcopy/html/default.asp

or

http://www.traderji.com/end-day/10731-free-nse-eod-historical-data-downloader-attached.html

for more details.

Regards,
Hemen (aka totalbankrupt)
Dear sir,
I downloaded your software Get Bhav Copy 1.1 , the latest one. It failed to open after installation . I am getting error message : The application has failed to start because the application configur is incorrect . Reinstalling may fix the problem.
May I add here that I have Microsoft Dot net 2.0 in my system and I have been using Metastock software confortabley. Could you please tell me what could be the reason for this ?
Thak you.
Grorich

Re: Getbhavcopy (Free NSE Data downloader & convertor for Metastok) version 1.1 relea

Dear sir,
I downloaded your software Get Bhav Copy 1.1 , the latest one. It failed to open after installation . I am getting error message : The application has failed to start because the application configur is incorrect . Reinstalling may fix the problem.
May I add here that I have Microsoft Dot net 2.0 in my system and I have been using Metastock software confortabley. Could you please tell me what could be the reason for this ?
Thak you.
Grorich
Please install version 1.4.1 from Getbhavcopy 1.4.1, Free NSE bhavcopy downloader

biggles

hi all,

could anyone tell me the ***** symbols for futures eg ABB.NS is for spot, i want the symbol for futures.

thanks
hi folks,

is there something wrong with my queery? havent got a single offer of help with this one.:mad:

if anyone knows about yah oo stock symbols for futures pse reply.:cool:

regards