General Trading Chat

Question for algo traders - is it possible to implement price action in code? I mean technically it should be, but it feels like we simply won't be able to add everything we see with our eyes in the code. Anyone has any experience here? Or can we use a combo of indicators to simulate the same? This can be very helpful for backtesting as well.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Good news for IRCTC

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...tra-full-list-and-timings-11597535942835.html
Indian Railways to run Ganapati Special trains between Gujarat, Maharashtra. Details here
3 min read . Updated: 16 Aug 2020, 05:46 AM ISTTamal Nandi
  • Indian Railways said that all passengers must adhere to travel guidelines by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and SOPs of the Government of Maharashtra and Government of Gujarat
"All the above trains are fully reserved. Passengers may book their tickets at Passenger Reservation System (PRS) Counters and IRCTC Website. Bookings for the above trains will open from August 17. "

During Visual Sideways can we trade direct breakout/breakdown(i.e pending order at VP's ) or wait till breakout/breakdown close .Since we prone to range expansion/rejection/failure happen there Kindly Guide me Senior bro. Thank you all