General Trading Chat

toocool

What you have marked is a long sideways move ,its upper boundry can be taken as many VPHs and lower boundry can be taken as many VPLs......these boundries breaking by a few points dont change visual pivots into major pivots.Look at the chart from a distance and not through a microscope . If you mark pivots wrong then your analysis and trades will go for a loss. It may be a good idea to revisit rally/decline, minor pivots and trends, visual pivots and trends and major trends again for more clear understanding.

After sideways VPH/VPL the market broke down the lower boundry and the major downtrend continued....

Smart_trade
only problem is that i am not finding any good thread with many charts showing all in details , i dont know it was discussed where ..................that few points above VPH , the previous VPL , still doesnt become Major PL

toocool

Yes sir

But I think there are no real material here on complex problems like I asked you above, it's more on visual pivots and trading, but for my satisfaction of understanding I need more clarity on when major pivots are made and when they aren't made......... Just like you mentioned my above mistakes

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

XRAY27

Yes sir

But I think there are no real material here on complex problems like I asked you above, it's more on visual pivots and trading, but for my satisfaction of understanding I need more clarity on when major pivots are made and when they aren't made......... Just like you mentioned my above mistakes

Regards

Toocool Bhai,

This pivot method is based on the usual assumption "Higher time frame rules",but dancing with different time frame charts ,will make us uncomfortable with respect to timing of the trade,pivot method which is based on Bill Williams method of fractals ,Saint and ST made structure of it along with rules with discretion in place which makes us to see all the HTF in our trading time frame,many are following with there own tweaks,..so you cannot find any book which mentions this VP's and MP's

I'm not follower of this system,just posting from my understanding..

Pivot method evolved over time with efforts of many traders ( 10-12 if not more) ...it started as a simple method but went very deep and finally evolved into a method with definite rules without any discreation. At any point of time a trader who has understood the full method knows the direction of trade, entery points,stoploss ,profit booking etc.No ambiguity in any of these.

The basics have been discussed in our forum in 2-3 threads but the finer points which need understanding of basics are not discussed in full length. This is because we find that people are in too much hurry to go to advanced concepts without solid understanding of the basic foundation and then many errors come up due to wrong understanding and application of the participants . We were fortunate to spend almost over a year in the process of development from a simple method to a very accurate and profitable method....it still remains as a best trading method I have come across in my 20+ years of trading.

There are very few who have mastered the method fully and to explain it with all its nuances will need huge committment on time and energy and that is difficult these days. Though I have observed some common errors and wrote few posts in Subhadip's thread but cannot spend too much time .

Smart_trade

toocool

Pivot method evolved over time with efforts of many traders ( 10-12 if not more) ...it started as a simple method but went very deep and finally evolved into a method with definite rules without any discreation. At any point of time a trader who has understood the full method knows the direction of trade, entery points,stoploss ,profit booking etc.No ambiguity in any of these.

The basics have been discussed in our forum in 2-3 threads but the finer points which need understanding of basics are not discussed in full length. This is because we find that people are in too much hurry to go to advanced concepts without solid understanding of the basic foundation and then many errors come up due to wrong understanding and application of the participants . We were fortunate to spend almost over a year in the process of development from a simple method to a very accurate and profitable method....it still remains as a best trading method I have come across in my 20+ years of trading.

There are very few who have mastered the method fully and to explain it with all its nuances will need huge committment on time and energy and that is difficult these days. Though I have observed some common errors and wrote few posts in Subhadip's thread but cannot spend too much time .

Smart_trade
Ok sir I will keep posting some questions as I go ahead with this and try to learn it better

If you could please post your knowledge on taking profits, as per my understanding we remain long till no break of any minor pivot for intraday

But what about carry trades

Regards

vagar11