General Trading Chat

Means what ..... ?? in layman's language ..? will tend to go up or down ?
Means that it may be topping out.

But knowing Maruti, who knows ?? It may make further tops, as per habit :D

LoneWolf

Hi guys,

Any GFDL users, want your view on this..

I have been a customer to GFDL feed service for more than 2 years, and I was a happy customer, But this changed with their lunch of NDPP2 plugin. Now frequently my feed stops and resumes after 20/30 sec delay., SOmetimes it does not start and I have to close it, exit the plug in from Task Manager and start all over again to see my chart running :(

Many times due to this issue, the bars that I am seeing are imcomplete and I see oftne bars changing after the bar is closed already. During high volatile time also, the bar freezes. As a price action and volume trader I highly need smooth running of bars and accurate volume, But this activity is costing me my mental peace during live market hours.. This was never a problem when thay had their E-signal plug in..
But their supprt team is not ready to accept the issue, and saying that the product is stable and its tested. They are pointing towards my net connectivity issue.. I never face any issue while browsing, And what a coincidence !!! My net issue started exactly from 1st of NOV when I got NDPP2 installed on my PC.. Is nt it funny ??

Can some other GFDL users share their experience with NDPP2.. I think for me time has come to try other products from market.

XRAY27

Hi guys,

Any GFDL users, want your view on this..

I have been a customer to GFDL feed service for more than 2 years, and I was a happy customer, But this changed with their lunch of NDPP2 plugin. Now frequently my feed stops and resumes after 20/30 sec delay., SOmetimes it does not start and I have to close it, exit the plug in from Task Manager and start all over again to see my chart running :(

Many times due to this issue, the bars that I am seeing are imcomplete and I see oftne bars changing after the bar is closed already. During high volatile time also, the bar freezes. As a price action and volume trader I highly need smooth running of bars and accurate volume, But this activity is costing me my mental peace during live market hours.. This was never a problem when thay had their E-signal plug in..
But their supprt team is not ready to accept the issue, and saying that the product is stable and its tested. They are pointing towards my net connectivity issue.. I never face any issue while browsing, And what a coincidence !!! My net issue started exactly from 1st of NOV when I got NDPP2 installed on my PC.. Is nt it funny ??

Can some other GFDL users share their experience with NDPP2.. I think for me time has come to try other products from market.
Hmm !!! I'm not facing any issue with them,anyways if it is really problematic, then try another fellow !!!

Why NF and BNF moving completely different today unlike other days?

(
Doesn't seem like expiry day is the cause - as on other similar days it was on sync.)

Last edited:
Domestic investors are investing large sums of money in mutual funds through SIP route and that is why the corrections are shallow and short lived.For going up, it needs some news flow such as favourable results of Gujrat polls or improved corporate earnings. Till then we will get small up/down sideways moves and markets will continue its time correction.

Markets have this habit of tiring us out and frustrating us.....after dull moves, be sure that big volatile move is round the corner and after big move, dull markets are not far behind.....these phases are cyclic in nature and much more predictable that the price of a stock or Index......

Smart_trade

ST Da, how do we know how much steam left in Maruti...??
When we get a breakout, we know that some more move is left.We can also see where the stock is on sequential to get some idea of how much move is left in it..... but markets are fully entiltled to do their own things.

We are talking about short term tops...and if Maruti can get its act togather in electrical vehicles, it could be a multibagger even from current price. It is a dream stock to hold.

Smart_trade