General Trading Chat

Aditya Puri of HDFC bank was on TV....he was very confident that HDFC bank will do well in time to come. According to him "Best is yet to come,and the corporate performance has started looking up in many industries."

This makes HDFC Bank buy on every dip stock which is very steadily growing.Last year in a correction it was available near Rs 1000-1025 ..giving more than 50 % from that point in one year.

Smart_trade

Aditya Puri of HDFC bank was on TV....he was very confident that HDFC bank will do well in time to come. According to him "Best is yet to come,and the corporate performance has started looking up in many industries."

This makes HDFC Bank buy on every dip stock which is very steadily growing.Last year in a correction it was available near Rs 1000-1025 ..giving more than 50 % from that point in one year.

Smart_trade
BUT HDFC Twins were already in your buy list ...... along with Yes, Kotak & RBL ...now HDFC bank even more stronger

Bhai, NS is above 9350, can it go higher to 9400.What will the new targets if any or is it in the congestion zone of 9350-80.Thanks
The problem here is that NF is running in discount since last some days.
And secondly expiry is round the corner
So can not post much.

If you ask for May series then yes, NF may see such levels.
(even April series has some probability, if now sustains above 9333)

BUT HDFC Twins were already in your buy list ...... along with Yes, Kotak & RBL ...now HDFC bank even more stronger
I study the fundamentals and also hear what the management says about the future...this is how I could catch HDFC twins for last 2-3 years, Bajaj Finance after hearing Sanjiv Bajaj on TV ...,Maruti after hearing RC Bhargava ,Eicher Motors after listening to Siddhartha Lal confidence about future.

Fundamentals are of course important but the management knows much more about the current environment. Here we are talking about clean and fair managements and not chor management. It helps to listen to good managements when they talk.

We cannot have opportunity of company visits and interaction with management like what Mutual Funds and high networth investors have so this is the best we can have and it certainly helps a lot.

Smart_trade

Here we are talking about clean and fair managements and not chor management. It helps to listen to good managements when they talk.

Smart_trade
:clapping::clapping:

Smart_trade
On your recommendation I had purchased at 1060 unfortunately a small number.But since last month I have been purchasing Bajaj HDFC Maruti and Asian paints.Following your advice of buying 50% now and later on in an correction.Thanks for the time and advice you give.

anup

I study the fundamentals and also hear what the management says about the future...this is how I could catch HDFC for last 2-3 years, Bajaj Finance after hearing Sanjiv Bajaj on TV ...,Maruti after hearing RC Bhargava ,Eicher Motors after listening to Siddhartha Lal confidence about future.

Fundamentals are of course important but the management knows much more about the current environment. Here we are talking about clean and fair managements and not chor management. It helps to listen to good managements when they talk.

Smart_trade
But how to recognize whether they are just talking tigers or they are really working hard on their aspirations. Quiet often I have seen these CEO, CTO, CFO come on TV and play with words and some times don't answer the questions directly.