General Trading Chat

opentrade is going to fail,that what I think.All the info is confusing and misleading.How come the stars are taking 50-60 trades a day?Its like a quick buy-sell,buy-sell type of small ac/d trader.

though I'm trading with zerodha,I dont support such wrong way of trading where even drawdown also not mentioned.

best luck whoever is following.
I am also thinking the same bro...i dont know how they will trade like this.and one more thing this average profit streak is not understating, if u know something on this please through some light.

Regards
Vittal

Until now I never traded swing trading in Nifty Futures. From tomorrow onwards, I will learn to do swing trading. As I am new into swing trading in Nifty futures, I will trade only one lot (75qty) for next, six months. At the end of six months if I learnt well, then I will increase capital and lots further.

Now what I request you all is,

1. I am completely blank in mind about swing trading in nifty futures. Can you point me to a swing trading thread or any source?

2. Any tips or warnings for me to get started by keeping mind.

Please everyone help me on this. I am really appreciate you all for your inputs here.

Thanks in advance.

ST ji, Pratap, Xray, Amit, timpepass, Anil, Hem and all other members too put your advices here for me.

Mungus

I am also thinking the same bro...i dont know how they will trade like this.and one more thing this average profit streak is not understating, if u know something on this please through some light.

Regards
Vittal
also 2-3 stars are missing i.e, out of the game suddenly.How a star faced a drawdown in just few days and had to leave the string?

Then I say,our Timepass Bhai is better than them.Atleast he is sharing his P&L a/cd from few months and very loyal with his losses too.

Until now I never traded swing trading in Nifty Futures. From tomorrow onwards, I will learn to do swing trading. As I am new into swing trading in Nifty futures, I will trade only one lot (75qty) for next, six months. At the end of six months if I learnt well, then I will increase capital and lots further.

Now what I request you all is,

1. I am completely blank in mind about swing trading in nifty futures. Can you point me to a swing trading thread or any source?

2. Any tips or warnings for me to get started by keeping mind.

Please everyone help me on this. I am really appreciate you all for your inputs here.

Thanks in advance.

ST ji, Pratap, Xray, Amit, timpepass, Anil, Hem and all other members too put your advices here for me.
ST da has number of posts on swing trading in this thread itself - you can check same - I have asked number of questions on swing trading which ST da had replied

to make life easier - just search "swing" in option - search within this thread

also 2-3 stars are missing i.e, out of the game suddenly.How a star faced a drawdown in just few days and had to leave the string?

Then I say,our Timepass Bhai is better than them.Atleast he is sharing his P&L a/cd from few months and very loyal with his losses too.
ya sir ..i think today again added 2-3 star trade yestrday 15 were there now its 18-19 star trader..sir do u know this average profit/loss streak..its eating my head,,pl let me know if u know..

Regards
vittal

ST da has number of posts on swing trading in this thread itself - you can check same - I have asked number of questions on swing trading which ST da had replied

to make life easier - just search "swing" in option - search within this thread
It is everyday usual to browse this trading chat thread and I have listened to ST da talking about swing trading often here. Especially I admire his two mentions about swing trading here and these are my inspiration to start swing trading.

1. Monthly average we can expect a 150pts in a good strategy and anything above 200 is good/great. In my opinion, even 100 pts is very very incredibly great and beautiful as one lot will yield 90000 rs profit in a year (75*100*12=90000). As I trade one lot per 1.2 lac capital, 75% return is simply superb.

2. Adding lot concept: ST da mentioned few times here that start with one lot and add 1 more lot for every 40,000 profits. Such adding one lot from our profits is simply amazing concept as we don't ruin our capital by this way.

Now, please all put some help on where to start on swing trading like what timeframe to choose to trade, what we need to consider to make our own trading strategy/system on swing trading etc . thanks