General Trading Chat

wisp

Swing Trading: When you want to have some fun with momentum and the market hits you.

Position Trading: When you want to sit silently and meditate and the market hits you.

Just for Fun...

awwww!!! what lovely explanation and beautiful pics to go with. Thank you!!!!!!!! :thanx::thanx:

wisp

Taken from the Net.....name removed to keep privacy of person mentioned..

How many of us are guilty of being such a student :D

pareshR

RIL to finally officially launch Reliance Jio on December 27th

For all of our readers who have desperately been asking for the official launch date of Reliance Jio, we finally have some good news. Reliance Industries Limited, in an official mail to its employees said that it will launch its telecom venture- Jio at a launch event in Mumbai on 27th December 2015, the launch will also mark founder Dhirubhai Ambani’s birthday on December 28. The launch will be hosted by Bollywood star feature Shah Rukh Khan, who will be joined by music maestro A.R Rehman.

hope get better speed and more competition in telecom sectors :clap: :clap:

RIL to finally officially launch Reliance Jio on December 27th

For all of our readers who have desperately been asking for the official launch date of Reliance Jio, we finally have some good news. Reliance Industries Limited, in an official mail to its employees said that it will launch its telecom venture- Jio at a launch event in Mumbai on 27th December 2015, the launch will also mark founder Dhirubhai Ambani’s birthday on December 28. The launch will be hosted by Bollywood star feature Shah Rukh Khan, who will be joined by music maestro A.R Rehman.

hope get better speed and more competition in telecom sectors :clap: :clap:
Yes, but it is a limited launch confined to group employees only at this stage.

http://www.firstpost.com/business/t...27-2552284.html?utm_source=FP_CAT_LATEST_NEWS

Bro, whats the diff between swing and positional trading pls?
Swing trading is a trading style inbetween daytrading and long term position trading. In a bull or bear market, there are 8-10 or more swings and swing traders try to catch these swings. They are not interested in catching 15-20 points moves bur they go for 3-15 days moves giving 100-150 or 250 points moves ( saying in case of Nifty).They get out once swing matures and faces resistance and wait for a correction to enter again into swing positions in the direction of the trend.

Swing traders do not hold the positions during the correction. They liquidate their positions, take profits and in correction they will try to enter again.Some aggressive swing traders trade both swings ie in the direction of the trend or the impulse moves as well as swing in the opposite direction or the corrective moves.

Swing traders keep overnight positions and are exposed to overnight risks but they have large rewards too as they benefit by gaps in the direction of the trend.

Smart_trade

Whats your holding duration
Normally day trading but poor management and greed overcomes and will continue holding for coupe of days but Max of a week holding. Many times a day trade I have carried forward thinking nifty to move in my direction and when I was in 10 to 20 points loss or profit. I know I am changing my basis of trade from day to positional but not able to control it. Is it common with all or I am still in the initial stages of money management?