General Trading Chat

lemondew

Yeah but thats purely for holding. i just going to accumulate for 4-5 years. I am also eyeing hexaware.

Sonata is into ERP,Business Intelligence. They are also partners with informatica, SAP and do some high end stuff. Wont be surprised if they get into the mindtree league in coming years. They are having net profit margins of 6-7% now quarter on quarter. I guess they would do well in coming years. The company would survive but I dont understand stock price much. I dont know why mindtree is priced so high and hexaware is comparitively so low. Overall hexaware and sonata to me is better bet than mindtree from price perspective.

TCS, INFY , TECHM in different league.

its gud one,may go up after result:)

Last edited:
Today was an ideal trend day. It has all the necessary ingradients of a strong trend day and particularly in the afternoon there was nothing which could stop the market advance.In the afternoon there were 22 consecutive candles of 5 min where the lows are successively higher giving a strong thrust upwards. Anyone who bought anywhere in those candles must have made money even if he did not catch the move in the initial hours.

Market is climbing all walls of worries like crude oil price, geo political tensions which is a sign of a bull market. People will keep doubting this bull market and will go on arguing about various negatives in the economy but the market is discounting the future and going up.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

futures

Today was an ideal trend day. It has all the necessary ingradients of a strong trend day and particularly in the afternoon there was nothing which could stop the market advance.In the afternoon there were 22 consecutive candles of 5 min where the lows are successively higher giving a strong thrust upwards. Anyone who bought anywhere in those candles must have made money even if he did not catch the move in the initial hours.

Market is climbing all walls of worries like crude oil price, geo political tensions which is a sign of a bull market. People will keep doubting this bull market and will go on arguing about various negatives in the economy but the market is discounting the future and going up.

Smart_trade
ST,

Sent you a PM but you might have missed it..for the benefit of others, i am pasting the content of the PM here..

If someone know how to do this, can you please share?

I would like to read old posts of yours. But, when i get into your profile and click 'find all posts by smart_trade', i get only 20 pages worth of posts(totaling 500 posts).

Is there an easy way to read your older posts (lets say, something written in 2010)? It is extremely difficult to visit each and every thread to just lookout for your posts.

Please advise..Thanks.

ST,

Sent you a PM but you might have missed it..for the benefit of others, i am pasting the content of the PM here..

I would like to read old posts of yours. But, when i get into your profile and click 'find all posts by smart_trade', i get only 20 pages worth of posts(totaling 500 posts).

Is there an easy way to read your older posts (lets say, something written in 2010)? It is extremely difficult to visit each and every thread to just lookout for your posts.

Please advise..Thanks.

Thanks for your pm. These days I am unable to spend as much time with TJ as I would like to and so few pms are remaining unanswered...sorry for that.

I have to check up with the admin /tech whether there is a simple method by which one can see posts of a particular member atleast from a particular thread....I have never tried but I guess it must be possible.Let me check up and come back to you.

Smart_trade

futures

Thanks for your pm. These days I am unable to spend as much time with TJ as I would like to and so few pms are remaining unanswered...sorry for that.

I have to check up with the admin /tech whether there is a simple method by which one can see posts of a particular member atleast from a particular thread....I have never tried but I guess it must be possible.Let me check up and come back to you.

Smart_trade
Thanks ST. I will check back with you again (in case, you get held up in your schedule). Appreciate it :thumb:

ST,

Please advise..Thanks.

Sir, this question was in my mind since many days. As you pointed out we can see only 20 pages.

Being a learner , it will be great if it's possible to see older replies of Seniors on various threads.

Even i request ST sir to please find a way if its possible...will be of great help..!! :)

Raghuveer

ST,

Please advise..Thanks.

Until ST/admin /tech can give a better way to search you can use google search using below search string:
"Smart_trade" "Join Date: Apr 2008" Moderator site:traderji.com
This will give thousands of links. You can see thread names/numbers (page forward if necessary). To further refine it you can add thread name/number in quotes to above search string. e.g to search for "Day trading Nifty Futures" use:
"Smart_trade" "Join Date: Apr 2008" Moderator "Day trading Nifty Futures" site:traderji.com
or
"Smart_trade" "Join Date: Apr 2008" Moderator "89068-day-trading-nifty-futures" site:traderji.com

Search string to exclude "General Trading Chat" thread is:
"Smart_trade" "Join Date: Apr 2008" Moderator -96368 site:traderji.com

Search string to exclude "General Trading Chat" AND "Zerodha Part 3" thread is:
"Smart_trade" "Join Date: Apr 2008" Moderator -96368 -89121 site:traderji.com

For adding a keyword use +, for excluding use -.
@others: please post more search operators.

Once you identify a thread of interest, you can use TJ search tools for that thread to get posts by ST pertaining to that thread only or use google.

It's still difficult to read but for now this gives more results than TJ.