General Trading Chat

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
Trend line break in Nifty fut 15 min, but it seems lack of conviction.
Where is the supporting volume ???

In my understanding, we must consider volumes, along with the length of the bars. on the same chart, the move from 8300 to 8500 shows higher volumes, probably because candle lengths were larger (larger moves in same time frame). So this is my interpretation (i may be completely wrong)

- volume data to be considered/compared, along with the length of the candle, this can also be done, by moving to a higher time frame for clarity.

- on days / levels of low participation, market movers swing nifty to wider price range to add volumes / participation.

- i am still looking for tools, where the candle length / volume analysis can be done in a simpler way. if anyone has access to such tools, please share

There is an article in local papers which compared investments in PPF and ELSS funds. Rs 1.5 L per year invested in PPF and ELSS both, at the end of 25 years, the ELSS investment market value is Rs 2 Crores more than investments in PPF....power of compounding at 14 % PA for long time....

Smart_trade

rrrajguru

In my understanding, we must consider volumes, along with the length of the bars. on the same chart, the move from 8300 to 8500 shows higher volumes, probably because candle lengths were larger (larger moves in same time frame). So this is my interpretation (i may be completely wrong)

- volume data to be considered/compared, along with the length of the candle, this can also be done, by moving to a higher time frame for clarity.

- on days / levels of low participation, market movers swing nifty to wider price range to add volumes / participation.

- i am still looking for tools, where the candle length / volume analysis can be done in a simpler way. if anyone has access to such tools, please share
Rahul Bhai, a general conception is, a genuine trend line breakout or breakdown must accompany with higher volume (that means higher interest of traders to trade in that area). Without that only creates confusion in the mind of the traders.

There is an article in local papers which compared investments in PPF and ELSS funds. Rs 1.5 L per year invested in PPF and ELSS both, at the end of 25 years, the ELSS investment market value is Rs 2 Crores more than investments in PPF....power of compounding at 14 % PA for long time....

Smart_trade
Just to add present value of that 2 CR is close to 30 lakhs.

XRAY27