General Trading Chat

My friend working in TCS is very happy , he will be getting massive bonus ...
Yes , one weeks salary for every year/s service completed...and they have given peanuts of 26 Rs dividend which works out just 1 % on current market price....so if I have 100 TCS costing Rs 2,60,000 then dividend is paltry Rs 2600.

Smart_trade

lemondew

Retention of good employees help maintain good service which inturn would increase profits and share value thats what I guess they think.

Yes , one weeks salary for every year/s service completed...and they have given peanuts of 26 Rs dividend which works out just 1 % on current market price....so if I have 100 TCS costing Rs 2,60,000 then dividend is paltry Rs 2600.

Smart_trade

Employee retention in It companies is indeed a big issue
True, but for investors the choice is clear....avoid IT for sometime now...they say they are celebrating 10 years of their company's shares listing on stock exchanges...are n't shareholders important in this journey ? The investors also needed to be rewarded but the management thought investors are not so important.....sad attitude towards investors.The payout is Rs 2600 Crores. The management decided to fill their own pockets.

Smart_trade

Are you now going to start to pray your self or what do you have in mind with this kind of posting you start?

Are you a new predictor or what do you want with this kind of posts? :confused:
Cool man cool. This is simple chart reading and no prediction, that I have posted. Only the possibility on the basis of chart gazing. I hope you got my point. :)
Btw, why only pointing my post, (because I am new here) when everyone here is posting/discussing a possibility of the move of indices and stocks in their own way. Only difference is that I am not using any lachhedar words or sentences.
Sidhi baat, no bakwaas, sorry bakwaas will not fit here, so you can choose any word that you think fits here :)
I asked in the morning about content of postings, then it was said that I cannot put a target but can post a possibility.

Again a member posted
Expecting a gap down tomorrow.
Isnt this a prediction, but you didnt pointed out this, only because he is senior. There are many such instances in today's posts itself but the difference is, they all are seniors.