General Trading Chat

May be you have missed the *COMMON* people ! :)
They mostly are long-term view humble office goers or busy in their self-employed small businesses , who may not be charts and tech savy to track the price movements on regular basis !
Thses are happy in annualized 12 plus percent income to beat the inflation !
That's why I wish there were some places offering price alerts / trigger orders for mutual funds. A small edge for the small guys.

BTW, I don't that 12% is a realistic target for inflation. IMO, the cost of living goes up by about 15% pa with a double increment every 5 years.

Nish

That's why I wish there were some places offering price alerts / trigger orders for mutual funds. A small edge for the small guys.

BTW, I don't that 12% is a realistic target for inflation. IMO, the cost of living goes up by about 15% pa with a double increment every 5 years.
Current SBI FD 1 yr interest rates are around 6.8% , I guess !
Current infaltion may be around 6% !

So considering abv , atleast the FD returns which common people prefer, are safe after deducting the inflation ratio !
This is my simple calcy !

By the way , you have a good Start-up dea of offering such MF price allerts / trigger alerts with your own Web Portal ! Best Luck ! :)

===============
After googling , I found following, which shows much higher yields in some MF schemes, do'nt know if these are realistic or not !
But if true , then fantastic , you may be more knowlegiable , I guess !

=====================
Which mutual fund gives 12% return?
What are large cap funds?
Large Cap funds
5-year-returns (%)
Nippon India Large Cap Fund
Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund
ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund
Baroda BNP Paribas Large Cap Fund

=======================

Top 10 high-return mutual funds in 2023
Name
Subcategory
3Y Avg Annual Rolling Return (%)
Tata Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth
Small Cap Fund
47.4%

Parag Parikh Flexi-Cap Fund Direct-Growth
Flexi-Cap Fund
33.75%

ICICI Pru Technology Fund
Sectoral Fund- Technology

Bank of India Small Cap Fund
Small Cap Fund

:)

Nish

As bulls are losing steam , is BN slowly moving for Sell on Rise for a few days to regain strength luring retails to create liquidity for final push upward ???
Not a reco, just a thought !

The views in chart are only probabilities !
Pl do your own study - with proper SL to protect capital !

Anyways MF SIP is always best for common retail people - option trading is risky as 90% loss money in options !
Be careful !
Is it necessory to trade on fridays , when option premiums are high and writers engulf most premiums ???
I do think , it is necessory for option buyers ! :)

Raj232

Moneycontrol used to provide some arrow mark .. but seems they stopped that after covid..

Moneycontrol used to provide some arrow mark .. but seems they stopped that after covid..
They allow you to set upto 10 alerts, but there is no way of viewing alerts for MFs. There is a list for viewing equity alerts.