General Trading Chat

I guess only necessity will push the growth in India. Solar has been available for decades now (Jimmy Carter had solar panels installed in the White House). Sea water treatment has been used in Israel for decades now, but Chennai at seaside faces water shortage.
And every year also has a flood... govts are to blame (largely)... gross mismanagement of all resources...

And every year also has a flood... govts are to blame (largely)... gross mismanagement of all resources...
Actually the natural calamities occur all over the world, even in the developed nations. But yes, I agree that our water management leaves much to be desired.

That's why I think that Dredging Corp has a good future :D

Actually the natural calamities occur all over the world, even in the developed nations. But yes, I agree that our water management leaves much to be desired.

That's why I think that Dredging Corp has a good future :D
It's not a "natural" calamity, technically... no city flooding is... it is doing of the land-sand-mafia-politico nexus...

Anyway, good find of dredging corp... btw on a TOTALLY unrelated note - I learnt a new word today - schadenfreude ... ;) ;) (just kidding TP sir... )

travi

I wonder if Xiomi will ever be listed on Indian markets, directly or through a strategic partner

Xiaomi’s Mi Air Charge Technology brings a true wire-free charging experience

https://www.gizmochina.com/2021/01/...-brings-a-true-wire-free-charging-experience/
since we were talking about efficiency few posts ago, wireless charging in all forms currently is a huge waste over direct charging :)
from 50-80% more electricity consumption.
And it is going to stay that way, im not sure wireless can ever match direct ( just guessing, not an expert )