General Trading Chat

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
There would be the brokerage and STT and GST etc.
Soveriegn Gold certificate are costly to buy as govt is charging bit of premium. However with 2.5% interest and holding it for longer period is good if you want GOLD as part of portfolio. Do not expect return in 2-3 months or even years. I was sitting on loss for 1 year so didn't invest in more trenches (big mistake) but now after 4 years I'm sitting on 80% profit !

Raj232

In the other thread you are playing down the virus. Here you are implying otherwise.
Arbitrage? ;)
:DD I'm not playing down the virus, not did I buy Coronavirus Futures. I'm just posting the facts. People are unnecessarily panicking.
On the other hand the so called infections are increasing .. but its not deadly as it was once thought to be :)

But in my personal opinion, we will reach Number 1 spot sooner rather than later.. :confusedd::confusedd:

:DD I'm not playing down the virus, not did I buy Coronavirus Futures. I'm just posting the facts. People are unnecessarily panicking.
On the other hand the so called infections are increasing .. but its not deadly as it was once thought to be :)

But in my personal opinion, we will reach Number 1 spot sooner rather than later.. :confusedd::confusedd:
"Panic" situation is quite paradoxical... one one hand we have alcohol line jam packed and on the other hand we have scores of examples of such stupidity as below... We seem to have lost the critical balance between the paranoia and the manic, so essential for a normal life...

Daily wager spends Rs 30,000 to reach Tripura home, family denies him entry
https://indianexpress.com/article/n...tripura-home-family-denies-him-entry-6404434/

On infection "not being deadly", I think it might be true in terms of mortality rate... but the transmission rate makes it deadly in terms of sheer numbers rather than percentages even with low mortality rate...

Can't comment about numbers... only yesterday I gave an eloquent thesis about numbers possibly flattening, only to have mud all over my face within hours... :)