General Trading Chat

I completely understand how basic banking and money circulation works. The sub prime mess created by US banks didn't' had any 'deposits' and thus they have to get some money from outside. Beside, there was demand for fixed income instruments due to lower interest rates. So it was money making business for lenders to sell CDO's
There is blog name generational dynamics .. there these CDO's CDC and all clearly explained.

Hi guys,

I am looking to find number of stocks which hit 52 week low on BSE everyday. This number on friday was more than 500 . Can anyone help with this?

I want to see this number for past 10 years and analyze what has happened in the past when more than 500+ stocks have hit 52 week low.

I cant remember when was the last time i saw 500+ stocks making 52 week low on BSE

Thanks

Hi guys,

I am looking to find number of stocks which hit 52 week low on BSE everyday. This number on friday was more than 500 . Can anyone help with this?

I want to see this number for past 10 years and analyze what has happened in the past when more than 500+ stocks have hit 52 week low.

I cant remember when was the last time i saw 500+ stocks making 52 week low on BSE

Thanks
Maybe this is what you are looking for

https://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/marketstats/bsehigh/index.php?classic=true

better, it is available groupwise too

https://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/marketstats/52-week-low/B|A|A Group/

Thanks TP. This gives the list of stocks with 52 week low on present day. I was looking for daily count of stocks hitting 52 week lows for past 5-10 years. Wanted to analyse this data to see if any pattern is emerging.
Maybe you will need to do it manually :)

You can do it using api calls programatically
For example, I checked ADANI - and its 52 week low was 113. So I looked into how many times it was less then 116 and it came out to be 7 times and 115, it came out to be 2 times....
But Visheshinfo is a good stock - it hit its low 234 times
But why are you looking into this if I may ask....

Last edited: