General Trading Chat

With so much of information available on internet and on so many scanners, the work of identifying the wealth creators has become very easy. Earlier we had to get a company's balance sheet and P&L account,go deep in the figures...sometimes if the balance sheet copy is not available ,go to the chamber of commerce liabrary and refer Stock Exchange Official Directory kept there to get the balance sheet....traders now are much fortunate to get information on the internet. I had bought odd lot shares of many companies just to get balance sheets and I had also joined library of local Chamber of Commerce by paying small subscription for getting company information.....life is much easy these days...

ST

iwillwin

One always value things more that one has worked hard to get....with so many scanner , indicators, apps, fundamental analyst, tv news live reporting events....still people always wonder to pick best one or multibagger

Undoubtedly hard work matters sir....when Sachin Tendulkar used to bat there was no technology aur automation to improve the game, but he improved it the hard way and still is the master blaster...

iwillwin

MPC committee decision is at 2 I guess.... before that u will see some uthak Pathak I'm BN for sure....
All these days every one was gung ho and 12k was at arm's length only....
But now again global recession worries....

cloudTrader

travi

@Smart_trade sirji, is it wise to buy moderately in Amara Raja batts?
The news is the old tech partner deal as been terminated, but they say the tech was redundant (over the 22yrs) and neither sales etc should be affected. Official statement from Co. mgmt. is still not out or i've not found it yet.
I've placed some for 660, lets see if it gets filled.