General Trading Chat

checkmate7

ST sir kahaan gaye, poora DMART khareedne gaye kya?

Vivek
Little busy today in booking long term capital gains plus selling calls on the stocks I hold.....at higher levels booking profits in RIL,HDFC Bank,Bajaj Finance at every rise....I will buy again in correction on every fall..Kotak Bank also I had bought in the dip...nice rally in that counter....getting out slowly...I am still in sell mode in DMART,it has to correct more for our coming in buy mode....

Smart_trade

WTF... totally stunned... Just out by Republic TV... Is it a Cong. setup??? Election Commission of India takes all measures and in no real sense it can be hacked. The opposition is digging their own grave. Where are the proofs???

soft_trader

WTF... totally stunned... Just out by Republic TV... Is it a Cong. setup??? Election Commission of India takes all measures and in no real sense it can be hacked. The opposition is digging their own grave. Where are the proofs???
wasted 1.5 hours watching the full video which was live streamed on youtube. Not supporting any political party but I am wondering a few things:

1. How could he know that the homeless man who attacked him for money, attacked him for $3,000?
2. Absolutely no proofs given except talks.
3. He claimed Brexit referendum was also hacked but it was ballot system. He mentioned it as 'pattern'.
4. He bribed $100 to the immigration official of Delhi airport! Is he serious?

First I started believing the story but after listening to the full video I sensed something is disconnected. Reminded me of flat-earthers who have explanations for everything.

Last edited:
Little busy today in booking long term capital gains plus selling calls on the stocks I hold.....at higher levels booking profits in RIL,HDFC Bank,Bajaj Finance at every rise....I will buy again in correction on every fall..Kotak Bank also I had bought in the dip...nice rally in that counter....getting out slowly...I am still in sell mode in DMART,it has to correct more for our coming in buy mode....

Smart_trade
On the same topic, do you sell covered calls on your investments or trades..The point being if the prices shoots up, do you loosen your postions on shares? It would be difficult if these were investments but one would be very willing to do it if these were trades.

Also I am not sure if you have this situation but how do you manage to do it if the number of shares you hold is lesser than the lot size for that FO?