General Trading Chat

checkmate7

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I am surprised, people never talk about prices of pulses, onions , tomatoes etc, why?, because they are cheap, but that should be applauded no?
Coal mines, spectrum, mineral mines were auctioned, not distributed to acquaintances, no body remembers that. Electrification, roads, toilets are important, however people are more interested in being labelled backwards (the communities who are most well off in their states Marathas, Jats, Patels, Yadavs) and some how get a quota carved for them because they are mediocre and lazy.
Buying votes with private money is criminal I guess, but congress won by promising loan wavers with public money, thats OK?
Being a Doctor and a trader (kinda), I have been ridiculed by the present government in many ways, but I feel that they still are the best bet for next 5years (minus gaurakshaks) for greater good of this country. I feel dizzy when I look at the other group of opportunists waiting to get their hand at power and the coffers.
Hope sense prevails and people keep nation's interest over their own.

Last edited:
Thanks
Added in the portfolio :happy:
Equity MF... Now? I think Debt Funds would be safer if not Post Office NSCs... Simple reason being we do not know who is going to form Govt. next year... On Global scales things are not looking good either... Worst is yet to come.... No intention to scare you off, just my opinion only and I could be deadly wrong! If the idea is to save tax by 80C norms, then NSC would be a better, safe long-term option than an Equity MF considering current scenario as most of the big AMCs are not even able to meet their annual benchmark... Whatever you do with your hard-earned money, stay balanced and well diversified! All Best Wishes.....

bpr

Equity MF... Now? I think Debt Funds would be safer if not Post Office NSCs... Simple reason being we do not know who is going to form Govt. next year... On Global scales things are not looking good either... Worst is yet to come.... No intention to scare you off, just my opinion only and I could be deadly wrong! If the idea is to save tax by 80C norms, then NSC would be a better, safe long-term option than an Equity MF considering current scenario as most of the big AMCs are not even able to meet their annual benchmark... Whatever you do with your hard-earned money, stay balanced and well diversified! All Best Wishes.....
Hmm.... Actually I am looking for very long term atleast 10 to 15 years investment period.

cloudTrader

I am surprised, people never talk about prices of pulses, onions , tomatoes etc, why?, because they are cheap, but that should be applauded no?
Coal mines, spectrum, mineral mines were auctioned, not distributed to acquaintances, no body remembers that. Electrification, roads, toilets are important, however people are more interested in being labelled backwards (the communities who are most well off in their states Marathas, Jats, Patels, Yadavs) and some how get a quota carved for them because they are mediocre and lazy.
Buying votes with private money is criminal I guess, but congress won by promising loan wavers with public money, thats OK?
Being a Doctor and a trader (kinda), I have been ridiculed by the present government in many ways, but I feel that they still are the best bet for next 5years (minus cow) for greater good of this country. I feel dizzy when I look at the other group of opportunists waiting to get their hand at power and the coffers.
Hope sense prevails and people keep nation's interest over their own.
Why (Minus Cow) ? This aspect may not be important for you but can be a question of highest pride for many