General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
MCX commodities don't follow a single expiry format.
Crude NOV FUT expire on 16-nov which is this Friday, DEC is 18-Dec.

Copper for eg. has a different Nov date etc
Can you confirm that both crude Nov option and future are expiring on 16th?, Still confused, read 14th somewhere on MCX site.

Vivek

Hi
Looks like we might witness a crash in crude in the month of Oct2018 or around mid of Nov 2018. Meantime Crude might go up, to complete cyan wave (c).If things go as per the plan than we are looking for 58.06.Channel line is the guidance as of now. Lets be ready. Note: Its a tentative count. we just need to keep an eye if it gets resistance around 72-74 zone so that we can gain more confidence. But by any chance if it breaks 75.3 then it might go further and get resisted with longterm downtrendline and from there downward movement might start.At the moment I am biased to the below count.
View attachment 28501
View attachment 28881
update on [email protected]
Looks like crude is moving exactly as expected and it seems in the final leg of cyan wave (c). there is a triangle set up out there for the final leg. so one final spike is possible. by any chance if it breaks below that red wave 4 area then we can assume fall has started
Crude came down to the expected levels. expected was 58.06 and slipped through it. What a movement its been. Cheers

Update on 29.10.208 @7.40am
I have provided the links of previous counts as well. The below count is also the same as the previous one. View attachment 30035
Blue waves are one set of counts and red waves are alternate counts
The red wave 2 has retraced more than 78% and is just close to wave C. so we might assume that the blue wave counts are in place and currently we may be experiencing wave 5. we may still have few more downside left to complete this wave 5 before the reversal.And the reversal from it might be strong and we will get clear confirmation. Since the wave 5 looks to take overlapping waves, we need to be bit cautious as it well lead to lot of confusions whether it has reversed or not because of indecisiveness of people. lets wait and see if it takes diagonal pattern for wave 5 that normally happens during indecisiveness. But if it breaks 25460 without making a new low then we could assume that red counts are in place but if it makes new low then red are eliminated and blue are place. whenever the wave 5 is over then the downtrend from the all time high is over for now and rest will be depending up on the pull back whether it is going to be abc up or 12345 up. if its going to be abc up then that is not at all a good sign and if its 12345 then we can breath for few months. This is just my view. Cheers
Update on 14 nov 2018
cmp 25896
I still believe we are blue wave 4 and it looks like a flat correction. Currently upward wave C is going on and we are in 5th leg of that wave C. at the moment we are vth of that 5th wave of C.We might breakout down any minute from now. we just 100-150 points away for the reversal from the current rally. stay cautious. Once it makes new low it will confirm that blue wave 5. I have added an option that what if I am wrong and what if the 5 wave blue counts were over and current flat correction is just pull back to it. in that case we might experience heavy fall and all bad news from around the globe will come one by one. This is an alternate scenario. At the moment I still believe with my original count of wave 4 Flat. whatever it is we are in the verge of reversal for 5 wave leg of wave C of flat.
1542173045815.png

1542173086740.png