General Trading Chat

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Update on 14 nov 2018
cmp 25896
I still believe we are blue wave 4 and it looks like a flat correction. Currently upward wave C is going on and we are in 5th leg of that wave C. at the moment we are vth of that 5th wave of C.We might breakout down any minute from now. we just 100-150 points away for the reversal from the current rally. stay cautious. Once it makes new low it will confirm that blue wave 5. I have added an option that what if I am wrong and what if the 5 wave blue counts were over and current flat correction is just pull back to it. in that case we might experience heavy fall and all bad news from around the globe will come one by one. This is an alternate scenario. At the moment I still believe with my original count of wave 4 Flat. whatever it is we are in the verge of reversal for 5 wave leg of wave C of flat.
View attachment 30589
View attachment 30590
your counts in Tamo and crude are just superb.

Update on 14 nov 2018
cmp 25896
I still believe we are blue wave 4 and it looks like a flat correction. Currently upward wave C is going on and we are in 5th leg of that wave C. at the moment we are vth of that 5th wave of C.We might breakout down any minute from now. we just 100-150 points away for the reversal from the current rally. stay cautious. Once it makes new low it will confirm that blue wave 5. I have added an option that what if I am wrong and what if the 5 wave blue counts were over and current flat correction is just pull back to it. in that case we might experience heavy fall and all bad news from around the globe will come one by one. This is an alternate scenario. At the moment I still believe with my original count of wave 4 Flat. whatever it is we are in the verge of reversal for 5 wave leg of wave C of flat.
View attachment 30589
View attachment 30590
Update on 15 nov 2018
1542263242121.png

Yesterday's black wave 3 is adjusted to accommodate green subwaves and looks like black wave 4 became a triangle. banknifty might fall below 25389 which is more than 600 points from cmp zone. and there is no reversal signal yet. when it does we would have more points that 600. According to me we have not yet completed big wave 5 on the downside so that might take the fall of more than 1000 points. but at the moment 600 points fall is first priority and based on the developments of waves we can see if we can catch the remaining fall if fall is in place. Currently fall confirmation point is black wave 4 and black channel line break.But if it moves to 26268 then it could have been ED. at the moment I am not sure of it.stay safe