General Trading Chat

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Shorted Reliance Fut @1100 with a small stop using resistance from the options chain.
It gave me the easiest 10 point profit within a few mins.

Reliance is now Day Trader's Paradise. :) The elephant is moving...It is giving money to both sides frequently.

1531470541646.png

Does anyone have this afl Pivot high low. I would like to have the indicator as shown in the above image showing the value with the similar box around it. If anyone has please share. thanks

ST sir,

when trading breakouts in long side, where should SL be preferably kept.. Waiting for the close of candle above ceiling makes price move further away. even in 1 min TF pivots are seen only withing the range. If we wait for a pivot to be formed after breakout, by the time the trending stops and goes into range.

Thanks

Reliance 1101 Mubarak :D:D
Shorted Reliance Fut @1100 with a small stop using resistance from the options chain.
It gave me the easiest 10 point profit within a few mins.

Reliance is now Day Trader's Paradise. :) The elephant is moving...It is giving money to both sides frequently.
yes bhai log, Reliance has got completely changed compared to a few years ago. Now the counter is very active, lots of participation from all sort of market participants etc.

Regards