General Trading Chat

How does Lemon Tree fetch 30% listing gain, I wonder.
wait for 30 days to see if the anchor investors exits or stays .......... dont jump on conclusion as yet ....... lots of big players are in IPO game ........ but we should only participate only in those game which we understand .......

Actually Da when market gives opportunity to buy ............... fear of catching a falling knives takes over ...... I really regret not reentering my old favorite Raymonds at sub 900 range ...... and watch regretting today at 1031.
I think what investors need to do is have some analysis of how deep the correction can go....and when market comes near that level, but very aggressively and big qty......you must finish 70-80 % of your buying at that level. So below 10000,market was a buy and many must have bought there...I bought Maruti,Bajaj Finance,Bajaj Finserv, RIL,Kotak Bank HDFC Bank ,HDFC,Biocon etc at those levels. There one should hunt like a tiger....:)

Falling knife is when you buy leveraged instruments and as we dont invest with any leverage, another 3-5 % dip[ should not shake us up...

Smart_trade

I think what investors need to do is have some analysis of how deep the correction can go....and when market comes near that level, but very aggressively and big qty......you must finish 70-80 % of your buying at that level. So below 10000,market was a buy and many must have bought there...I bought Maruti,Bajaj Finance,Bajaj Finserv, RIL,Kotak Bank HDFC Bank ,HDFC,Biocon etc at those levels. There one should hunt like a tiger....:)

Falling knife is when you buy leveraged instruments and as we dont invest with any leverage, another 3-5 % dip[ should not shake us up...

Smart_trade
was already invested in adequate quantity in Maruti, Bajaj Twins, HDFC triplet ..... this time I added kotak, indusind, Bandhan, added some more of Tata Global , Venkeys, motherson sumi, indigo ............. but quantity was not aggressive .........

ad ....................... as you said ....... have some analysis of how deep the correction can go....and .......There one should hunt like a tiger....

But easier said than done ............... one needs experience like you.

@Smart_trade any small (by price) company ,which having turn around..as all r big boys u mentioned
HDFC Life....it had highest price of Rs 433 on grandfathering day ( before the correction started) ...and it touched a high of Rs 511 today.....

ST

http://www.atimes.com/article/board-indias-icici-bank-decide-ceos-future//

Board of India’s ICICI Bank to decide on CEO’s future
Some directors of ICICI Bank are likely to discuss the way ahead for its CEO Chanda Kochhar, whose kin are facing charges of corruption and nepotism
By ASIA TIMES STAFF APRIL 9, 2018 4:27 PM (UTC+8)

The board of India’s largest private-sector bank, ICICI Bank, is likely to discuss the controversy surrounding its chief executive officer Chanda Kochhar and the involvement of her spouse and close relatives in a corruption and nepotism case.
Some directors on the ICICI Bank board are likely to meet soon to discuss the way ahead for the CEO, with investigating agencies probing the business dealings of her husband Deepak Kochhar and her brother-in-law Rajiv Kochhar, reports Economic Times.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is inquiring into allegations of corruption and nepotism related to loans given by ICICI Bank to the Videocon Group, a consumer-electronics and oil and gas exploration company with which Deepak Kochhar had a business partnership.
The CBI has questioned Rajiv Kochhar over alleged conflict of interest after it emerged that his Avista Advisory also advised clients of ICICI Bank.
The bank’s board had met on March 28 and said it had faith and confidence in Chanda Kochhar. However, since that meeting there have been more developments, including the interrogation of her relatives by the CBI and a lookout circular regarding her and some of her family members to prevent their using airports without notifying authorities.
ICICI Bank and its CEO are facing allegations of conflict of interest, unprecedented in an Indian private-sector bank, regarding its business dealings between members of Kocchar’s family and Videocon.
Chanda Kochhar has maintained silence and the board has said she was not directly involved in the loans of 32.5 billion rupees (US$500 million) provided to Videocon in 2012, which were approved by a credit committee headed by then-chairman K V Kamath.
The controversy broke after the Indian Express daily reported that Videocon promoter Venugopal Dhoot had formed NuPower Renewables Pvt Ltd as a joint venture with Deepak Kochhar, lent him 640 million rupees and transferred ownership of the lending entity to him for just 900,000 rupees.
This transfer happened six months after the Videocon Group got a loan from ICICI Bank. Almost 86% of that loan – 28.1 billion rupees – remains outstanding and the Videocon account was declared a non-performing asset in 2017.
This controversy comes close on heels of the infamous Punjab National Bank scam in February involving a fraud of around $2 billion.

RESULT Season's Numbers will now give direction to the market ......

Last edited: