General Trading Chat

This uncertainty will soon blow over, corporate earnings will improve from next quarter and the stock prices will track the corporate growth in profitability. After 1 year this correction will be seen as just a correction much needed for the market to build on.

Smart_trade
Aren't we experiencing a lending paralysis on ground level, thanks to perpetual NPAs and PSU scams? Corporate earnings are improving, which is undeniable. But if banks stop lending out of fear, how will this earnings recovery and growth sustain, when there is no money for capacity addition? (Not my views - a mishmash of Ruchir Sharma and Shankar Sharma's views)

Aren't we experiencing a lending paralysis on ground level, thanks to perpetual NPAs and PSU scams? Corporate earnings are improving, which is undeniable. But if banks stop lending out of fear, how will this earnings recovery and growth sustain, when there is no money for capacity addition? (Not my views - a mishmash of Ruchir Sharma and Shankar Sharma's views)
Market bottoms are made when there is gloom and doom all around...if public sector banks dont lend, private banks and NBFCs will.Corporates can borrow by way of deposits,bonds,debentures etc..

ST

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
This is his twitter profile. 18k people following him, and he follows 70...seems like he has become a superstar !! :eek::eek:
https://twitter.com/niftywizard
Hummm... Just visited the twitter profile.. I saw one of his quotes... This guy is talking like a trader...:)

"Trading cannot be taught. It is an art which a trader acquires through patience and immense pain over years."
- This is also my personal experience as a trader...Trading cannot be taught.

Last edited: