General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Yes, in fact my list of likely stocks for 2018 is ready....but will wait till March 31 st 2018...as of now there are 12 stocks which qualify for Mid to Mega.....let us see what will be the final list on 31-3-2018....

Out of 12 stocks I may choose 3-4 to invest in this year....few I already have....few insurance stocks have entered Mega just on initial listing, so it is not a mid to mega crossover ...

with EXCEL and SORT function it is just 30 min job...

ST
And sir, which site are you using for getting fundamental values needed to apply the concept.

Vivek

And sir, which site are you using for getting fundamental values needed to apply the concept.

Vivek
Many sites will give us the first 500 ranking stocks list in terms of market capitalisation....I think I used NSE site but few others also give this data...

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Many sites will give us the first 500 ranking stocks list in terms of market capitalisation....I think I used NSE site but few others also give this data...

ST
Sir, will try to shortlist some stocks based on my understanding of the concept, then will ask if they match your selection, also I don't know excel, so will take some time to do them manually.
Thanks

Vivek

Sir, will try to shortlist some stocks based on my understanding of the concept, then will ask if they match your selection, also I don't know excel, so will take some time to do them manually.
Thanks

Vivek
Just take first 100 market cap rank stocks for 31-3-2017...then same list as of now and see which stocks are entering fresh and see its ranking in 2017 list....mostly we see the rank between 100-150 in 2017 list have graduated to top 100 rank this year plus some new listing whose performance we have to study carefully .

Do similar excercise for 2016 to 2017 migration to see whether we get the same list given by Motilal Oswal in his this years report...this is just to make sure we are on correct lines. I have checked this, it is only for your practice.

ST

lemondew

St,

5 lac - 5 lots formula. Is the the max you want hold including adds? Any rule you have on max initial position sizing and max add size for 5 lac account size?

5 lakh capital, 5 lot nf, 100 pts net gain a month.

37,500/month. Add 1 lot extra when you achieve 1 lakh.

Compound it for 5 years. Tell me where your initial 5 lakh compounded after 5 years!
Sounds great. But what kind of stoploss would this trader keep ? Will he trade 5 lots in one go or incrementally ? If incrementally, will he get 100 per lot for each lot ??

Economic survey coming up in a short while.

ST
St,

5 lac - 5 lots formula. Is the the max you want hold including adds? Any rule you have on max initial position sizing and max add size for 5 lac account size?
As long as the margin amount is sufficient, there is no rule of how much max position size on Rs 5 L account. I dont know how many lots one will hold in 5 years with addition of 1 lot with every 1 L addition in profits. But if it is less than 1400-1500 contracts I dont think there is any exchange restriction if the sufficient margin is kept in account.

ST