General Trading Chat

suri112000

@suri112000

Another problem is Ppl choose MF solely on past performance, I always urge them to look at the stocks in it and judge whether those will be front-runners.
This is the problem with MFs.

Best fund managers, Best Asset Managements are the terms they use to claim fatty cheques.
If the investors can do their own research, why would they go for MFs instead they go and invest directly in Stocks. I curse these non-sense tall claims by MFs that it is best in the class. Do they?

Expense ratio does not come down when MF poorly performs. It clearly indicates fund managers are getting their due share inspite of their pathetic performance. The innocent investors pay the price.

People have different openions and experiences with MFs. I honour them.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Mutual funds are also needed to be managed by the investors. Just trusting words of the sales guy, not going to help anyway.

If someone not able to understand one instrument, he shouldn't go for that instrument. Because odds are playing along with him.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I was going through the performance of " smallcase" .Most smallcases have given superior returns compared to mutual funds in last 1 and 2 years....looks interesting.Only pharma smallcase has negative returns and that is not surprising.

Smart_trade
Sir,
After the combo (in Nifty) was triggered and then a candle of the evolving buy setup (which was interrupted at 8) closed below TDST support, now the original setup can't serve as basis for sequential countdown (forming secondary top), as that is recycled?
Got a bit worked up... Is the above correct, I shouldn't have counted based on that setup, no?
Broker_2017-11-29_18-22-18.png

Blackhole

Any suggestion of ELSS fund...

Waiting for some correction in Nifty...
Motilas Most,IDFC tax adv, ADitya birla tax,TATa Saving...Reliance tax ... this are flavour of season and top 5 with bit of diversification

okabira

ST ji for investments ... if you only had 1 criteria to decide for screener on stock selection what it would be ?
(sirji only reply if comfortable .. ignore otherwise :))

Sir,
After the combo (in Nifty) was triggered and then a candle of the evolving buy setup (which was interrupted at 8) closed below TDST support, now the original setup can't serve as basis for sequential countdown (forming secondary top), as that is recycled?
Got a bit worked up... Is the above correct, I shouldn't have counted based on that setup, no? View attachment 23488
Will reply in details on the coming weekend.....

Smart_trade

ST ji for investments ... if you only had 1 criteria to decide for screener on stock selection what it would be ?
(sirji only reply if comfortable .. ignore otherwise :))
Growth in profitability is the most important.If you see any stock which has shown accelerated price rise,you will find growth in profitability as a single most impartant factor.We are not talking about 10-12 % growth but we need over 20-25 % growth with clear visibility of growth sustaining...stock price is a slave of profitability growth.

Quality of management,outlook for the sector,competitive position are also important....

Smart_trade