General Trading Chat

HDFC Std Life above Rs 380......:happy::)

It is trading in Upthrust....sideways...upthrust....typical trending pattern.

ST

Last edited:

rjshem

Its amazing how news are planted on the day a trade triggers after a completed sequential or combo (after market hours), I can recall atleast 5 trades in past 3months with specific timed news, one of those trades is ongoing in 'Star'.
News that generic business of Star was taken over by Eris lifesciences for 500crores, the proceeds of which will be used to pay up debt of 400crores (by star), came on Friday after hours, the day I entered sequential buy. It has moved up almost 5% since then.
If that's not amazing, what is....

Vivek
If u follow ur system consistently it will amaze u again and again and again ......... .good work (claps).

HDFC Std Life above Rs 380......:happy::)

It is trading in Upthrust....sideways...upthrust....typical trending pattern.

ST
Da,

I had added in small quantities yesterday morning and today morning market opening .......

I suspect it may follow price pattern of DMart after listing .......

With market at ATH and Nifty PE over 26, The Fund managers are just out of stock ideas ....... they will pounce on anything that comes as good new stock idea ......... even Bharat-22 ETF which was oversubscribed 4X ...... out of which FII bought one third of it. ....

toocool

Its amazing how news are planted on the day a trade triggers after a completed sequential or combo (after market hours), I can recall atleast 5 trades in past 3months with specific timed news, one of those trades is ongoing in 'Star'.
News that generic business of Star was taken over by Eris lifesciences for 500crores, the proceeds of which will be used to pay up debt of 400crores (by star), came on Friday after hours, the day I entered sequential buy. It has moved up almost 5% since then.
If that's not amazing, what is....

Vivek
planted news ?? maybe not so

maybe its all natural rhythm of the market and demark system catches it quite often ??

Da,

I had added in small quantities yesterday morning and today morning market opening .......

I suspect it may follow price pattern of DMart after listing .......

With market at ATH and Nifty PE over 26, The Fund managers are just out of stock ideas ....... they will pounce on anything that comes as good new stock idea ......... even Bharat-22 ETF which was oversubscribed 4X ...... out of which FII bought one third of it. ....
Yes,good growing companies are hard to find....I cannot think of 25 companies in the country which will do a CAGR of 25 % +........if we find such companies hold on to them, they are the multibaggers of future.

ST

Yes,good growing companies are hard to find....I cannot think of 25 companies in the country which will do a CAGR of 25 % +........if we find such companies hold on to them, they are the multibaggers of future.

ST
Now up 9.5% ...... stopped short of touching 400 ...... in a couple years ..... it may trade at price which its parent HDFC is trading today .....