General Trading Chat

vijkris

Learner and Follower
But my choice for grocery and other household branded items etc is Amazon Pantry
They give additional discount (on Sat and Sun) on already discounted price, home delivered
If the item u bought z Expired, what is the remedy. ?
here also amazon pantry gives same day/next day delivery.

Btw, Dmart gives almost 6 to 10% discount overall. Even if it is far away, petrol ka kharcha bhi cover ho jayega and still lot of money is saved.

This Samvat comes to an end. It was a great year...From the Murat trading we will have a new Samvat and we will make it better than this Samvat from our trading profit and happiness point of view....

Smart_trade

[/QUOTE
I have bought a slightly out of the money put debit spread as a hedge for the Diwali break, my maximum risk is INR 536.25 & maximum reward is INR 3213.75

Strategy Hedge Construction
+10100PE -30.2 (Outflow)
-10050PE +23.05 (Inflow)
Debit - 7.15 (Maximum Risk)

Strategy Payoff Graph
View attachment 22998

[/QUOTE]

I have established hedge position in nifty through a put debit spread

Today MOIL gave good intra day move .......

If the item u bought z Expired, what is the remedy. ?
here also amazon pantry gives same day/next day delivery.

Btw, Dmart gives almost 6 to 10% discount overall. Even if it is far away, petrol ka kharcha bhi cover ho jayega and still lot of money is saved.
Cant say about the remedy, but have to make a complaint.
Amazon delivery point is not very far from our area, hardly 10 km.
But I am buying grocery items from Amazon since last one year, but so far never faced any issue.
I am getting some 10-20% overall discount and sometimes even upto 30% on their special terms. :)
BTW, some discounts are in the form of cashback and deducted in the total bill

There is no DMart store in Delhi so can say about it. But checked prices of some items on their online website. Most of the prices are higher than what I am getting from Amazon, after discount. And some items are even costlier than what I am getting in local store. (I am buying only perishables, frozen, non big brand food items or that are not available at Amazon, from local stores like BB or area shop.)

Subhadip

This Samvat comes to an end. It was a great year...From the Murat trading we will have a new Samvat and we will make it better than this Samvat from our trading profit and happiness point of view....

Smart_trade
Sir, Happy Diwali...as well as Happy New Samvat year...

Best of luck in trading to all my trader friends....

Petrol ke paise to 2kg Surf Excel Front Load mein hi nikal jata hain. 33% discount on MRP of Rs.480.

But its just easier to order online and then go pick it up from their pickup stores.:)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Trading without Stop-Loss ............ ???
No, this is the story of greed. :eek:
Because of greed, he suddenly increased the capital very fast... beyond the psychological limit - people can't manage the risk anymore! Increasing capital must be a slow process.

Last edited: