General Trading Chat

TC ji let me try to answer that one for you. Yesterday the underlying closed super bullish. I took home calls of 24500 at around 70 with an understanding that even if were to open gap down (for whatever reason) then also the premium would erode by 20-30 points and give me time intraday to plan my next move. I would have based my sl on the underlying and also would have tried bringing down my strike price if we were lower but still above my sl. Now look at the risk i have avoided. Had it gone 200 points against my views i would have incurred a loss of 200 points in future. In options my loss would not have been 30 points as today is the first day of the new week.

Where are moderators?
Moderators have deleted a dozen posts from morning.....it is sad to see some very low level posts from some supposedly matured people.......to see how low they can go ....

We create a mess and expect moderators to clean it up......Moderators are traders too and they have trading to concentrate on.....

Dont be surprised if some heads roll soon.....

Smart_trade

May we know if its weekly calls or monthly?

On what basis you bought, problem is weekly premium erosion is fast how then you decide to buy keeping risk in mind?
its weekly but monthly also moved a lot.
on the basis of BNF movement (you have to think in advance)
yes risk is there.

Can you please show on chart your methods because yes its interesting but you have never shared it, or maybe i am late to the party :)
I use only simple candle chart, nothing else
no ema/ma, no oscillator, no other sort of indicator or afl (except price afl)
its only visual