General Trading Chat

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Both Demonitization and GST were big blows to unorangised/ informal sector.Their loss is corporates gain which is showing through direct tax collection in my view.

Also i have seen your backtesting result of OBV for BNF and want to request you if you could post backtest result for simple 200 ema of price on same data.That would make it easier to see just how much of an edge OBV gives over only price based system.Thanks in advance.:).
Lets don't spend any more time on this. People who are making money with or wihout OBV making it and the one who has to lose out losing it anyways with or without OBV. I got the best phrase to conclude any controversy with any trader and that is -
" You know very well what you are doing"
Chapter closed.

toocool

Admins I can't connect to forum for many hours it's very hard to see the page

It's only after I connect with proxy server I am able to connect please see into the problem immidiately

toocool

If you have a chart open go to Amibroker>windows>Layout>default - save the open chart as default
then open new chart = Amibroker>File>New>Default chart
This new chart will have all characteristics of the default chart that is open
Tried it but it's not working

I need to draw horizontal lines on chart and need it automatically drawn on same instrument but different window chart

WION News channel says -

USA steps up Air Strikes on Afghanistan ...... highest ever since 2012

Any effect on Market ?? ....... Dow almost flat to positive bias.

Govt seeks Special Dividend from PSUs like NTPC, NHPC , ONGC, IOC, BEL ......

So shareholders of these companies will benefit ....... ??

Last edited: