General Trading Chat

i want to experiment with day trading stocks , please share some stock names which have relatively high correlation with the way nifty trades i.e liquidity , tight bid-ask & speed of movement o_O

Is today a good day to hold swing longs in nifty or better to close it. Tomorro could be a gap day up/down .

Today evening
1. CPI inflation nos
2. TCS results.
Also, IndusInd bank results. That can swing BNF.

Both Demonitization and GST were big blows to unorangised/ informal sector.Their loss is corporates gain which is showing through direct tax collection in my view.

Also i have seen your backtesting result of OBV for BNF and want to request you if you could post backtest result for simple 200 ema of price on same data.That would make it easier to see just how much of an edge OBV gives over only price based system.Thanks in advance.:).
Ok Guys,I have done the Backtest on BNF for 200 ema of price.Result is that OBV provided no significant edge over purely price based method.:D.

Is today a good day to hold swing longs in nifty or better to close it. Tomorro could be a gap day up/down .

Today evening
1. CPI inflation nos
2. TCS results.
If the market closes strong (above 10050 ) in the afternoon session, then we can hold longs.....if it closes weak, then close long positions and look for a dip tomorrow to buy..

Smart_trade