General Trading Chat

XRAY27

Mumbai Prabhadevi Station Stampede: Short Circuit Led to Panic?

The stampede occurred at 10:46 am along the narrow foot overbridge leading to the exit of the station on the western railway of the Mumbai local train services.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/pr...pede-short-circuit-led-to-panic-1531809.html?
Very sad news :(:(

Helpline numbers:

KEM hospital: 022-24107000
Western Railway control room: 022 - 23070564, 022-23017379, 022-23635959
Mumbai railway control room: 022-23081725
Traffic helpline WhatsApp no: 8454999999

jassinko

First of all congratulations to you for putting up a brave front for your cause. Indeed it is a big task to not take help of a CA and go single-handedly in front of IT officers as they are really stubborn at times , most of them. They do not pay heed to what you say as they think themselves as the master of all rules. This is what I have felt with my experience but it may be different for others.

This scenario signifies that you were more into Options trading than in Futures trading.. or am I missing some other fact ?
yes that time i was involved in option strategies...... thanks and yes they were quite mean sometime and AO asked for a bribe too which i denied to gave so she passed order against me but i appealed to CIT and explained my case...he was quite serious and gave full attention to what i said....and after a single hearing, he passed order in favour of me......... good person are also there in IT

vijkris

Learner and Follower
yes that time i was involved in option strategies...... thanks and yes they were quite mean sometime and AO asked for a bribe too which i denied to gave so she passed order against me but i appealed to CIT and explained my case...he was quite serious and gave full attention to what i said....and after a single hearing, he passed order in favour of me......... good person are also there in IT
Did u tell them that u were asked bribe by that AO ?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Downloaded NIFTY for intraday quotes
Worked perfectly
Thanks

BTW, I didnt notice any fluttering of excel screen in previous version too. :)
Tnb bhai, asking here. dont mind.. wats the difference between pydownloader and this spread sheet. ?

Tnb bhai, asking here. dont mind.. wats the difference between pydownloader and this spread sheet. ?
Not much difference.
One may use either one.
Since data source is same so there should not be any difference in downloads of either of the 2.

But, in spreadsheet you can download data for 200 in a click.
(Good for me, though I did some jugaad in PyDownloader to download more than this :D)
Spreadsheet seems faster than PyDownloader.
And you wont have to configure anything in spreadsheet.

But I appreciate the work by mike bro, as he gave us a tool to download ieod data, when we need it the most.

Last edited: