General Trading Chat

cloudTrader

Friends......i didnt knew where to post so posting my happiness here........ my long pending CIT appeal order came in my favour........ background is that in FY2014, i didnt got my books audited after suffering loss and AO passed order to pay tax on 8% of turnover which i appeal and finally won........ order came that if business income is less than IT slab limit, 44ad cant be imposed............
First of all congratulations to you for putting up a brave front for your cause. Indeed it is a big task to not take help of a CA and go single-handedly in front of IT officers as they are really stubborn at times , most of them. They do not pay heed to what you say as they think themselves as the master of all rules. This is what I have felt with my experience but it may be different for others.

This scenario signifies that you were more into Options trading than in Futures trading.. or am I missing some other fact ?

the total FII selling in September till date to 22.5k Crore and there is still one more day left. The last time FIIs sold more than 20k Crore was in Jan 2008!
The figures are relative. in 2008 the daily turnover across the various exchanges used to be 1-1.5 lakh crores. Now it is about 5 lakh crores. So the same 22 lakh crores meant a huge amount then, now simply big :D

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Nifty short term up trend is strong as market stands at 100+ pts from recent low. Bank Nifty strength only seen above 24300 SPOT value. Bank Nifty should test this spot sooner in 2-3 trading days. If not able to move above 24300, further fall expected.

At least 22 people have been killed and 30 injured in a stampede at Mumbai's Prabhadevi Railway Station, says Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC). The station was earlier known as the Elphinstone Road railway station. Railway Minister Piyush Goyal, who was scheduled to visit Mumbai for a scheduled event, is likely to visit the spot.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/li...mumbai-parel-1531713.html?pfrom=MC_Top_Trends