General Trading Chat

Are you sure it's the ONLY ledger in which he trades? :D
He may have multiple accounts, but there is one thing in that ledger which caught my eye. 3 losing days/15 wining days, look at profit range, it is very consistent, so whatever method he employed in that particular account was good, also discipline is maintained.

Key take away for me is once we have competent system, if we follow it religiously we can make it big.;)

I am not interested in his method or anything else, got everything in this forum itself. This ledger tells me that I can remove "K" from my id and make it "moneybusiness":)

I suppose Varun has already shown one of the many ways in which it can be accomplished. Welcome to con-finance :D
You mean Varun has demonstrated a con trick here ?? Very unfair comment on Varun Ji who has fully disclosed the method to all ...

Smart_trade

The easiest way to impress and fool people is to have 2 accounts. Take opposite signals in the 2 accounts at the same time (i.e short in one and long in the other at the same rate) and then impress people with the profitable account. They only lose out on brokerage but rake in tons by way of subscription.
"I suppose Varun has already shown one of the many ways in which it can be accomplished. Welcome to con-finance"

So Varun has shown one of the many ways in which the con can be accomplished.

So??

One can say the same for the brokers. You see, maybe a person feels the need for not putting all his eggs in one basket.
TP ji i was not talking about Ashwani Gujral. But just about paid analyst in general. Why would any body sell his services if his analysis is 100% correct. He is much better of earning for himself. If you are giving your knowledge for free then it is something else and can be construed as a daan.