General Trading Chat

what are you talking about ?
I have been expecting a crash in market with banknifty going more than 500-700 points in a single day. I had alerted my contacts about crash coming couple of months back. I was expecting crash to happen 2 months back itself.I shared my views in the forum. But some one was making fun.I didnt want to argue with anyone whether I am right or wrong.Its just a waste of time for both of us. But since then i stopped sharing my views in the forum.Due to extension of waves it got postponed.I didnt want to post the information of bullishness and momentum shifting, in the forum. I was fortunate enough to recognise those extenstions and witnessed the upmoves of more than 1500 points since then. Now stage looks perfectly set for the fall. If it happens it will be 2-0 for me on crash analysis. first instance was for nov crash last year. I had alerted my contacts about crash coming couple of months before the crash and it happened.But i didnt know it would be in the name of demonetisation.:)

Dear Smart Trade, it was nothing secret. I used to post EW analysis. But none seemed to care. Everyone was interested in pick and place strategies rather than trying to learn. Since Time pass showed interest in my analysis, I used to share my analysis with him whenever i feel the momentum is in place. He insisted me to post the analysis in the forum. but i couldnt.Later I felt one way or the other it would help people so i started posting few days back.Even couple of days back I posted my EW. But none seemed interest. But it was going as per the expectation. If you check my previous 10 messages in general trading chat, you would know whether i was anticipating the fall happened around 900 points since the peak and what kind of fall I would be expecting after the confirmation. Even now, if there is a bullish momentum rather than the fall, I would change my views. But till then I am in favour of bears.

Even around the beginning of this month, I was anticipating the strong fall during RBI meet But due to wave extensions, I adjusted my counts and expected new highs and postponed my expectation of strong fall after 3 weeks which is around the last week of Jun that is now. This is what I shared with Timepass recently.And its all happening.
This is just my view based on my analysis.I could be wrong as well.

Last edited:

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Just check the disparity in ASK/BID at 9500 CE - 'Funny' - shall I get my hand there to make some 'Money' - Arre ye to sayari ho gaya.
Entry 18.3
Exit 35 --> Close to 100%, almost.

Size 15 lots

Overall time of exposure < 30 mins

Well thats all, the way I prefer to make up for my lost time Nifty - my money-queen.

every time crash not happening some wave extension is there and you are at 2-0 :lol:. its a different matter tht mkt making news highs :rofl:

ST da how do ya deal with premium going down bec stock does not move suddenly in your direction suddenly
I trade nifty options when I sell options...so if the market does not move, I am happy as I eat the time value..stocks all are cash purchase for me...

But I had read a good book on this in which the author says buy stock options when stocks are moving...and get out once they stop moving and get into sideways zone....in trends again buy...dont hang around in options buying when the market is not moving...

Smart_trade

vikas2131

I trade nifty options when I sell options...so if the market does not move, I am happy as I eat the time value..stocks all are cash purchase for me...

But I had read a good book on this in which the author says buy stock options when stocks are moving...and get out once they stop moving and get into sideways zone....in trends again buy...dont hang around in options buying when the market is not moving...

Smart_trade
so u take no stock future positions whatsoever ?