General Trading Chat

bpr

Where can we find out list of FO stocks that are in ban period? Is it available in nse site every day?

https://www.nseindia.com/products/content/derivatives/equities/sec_ban.htm

Can we trade in those stocks for intraday in Futures and options?
I dont think so .....

Can we take delivery of those stocks in Equity cash segment?

Yes cash segment ... no issue ..

list of events that are lined up for the current month?is it available in NSE site? I want to have the list of events in hand for every month

https://www.nseindia.com/sme/marketinfo/corporates/announcements/latestAnnouncements.jsp
Hi, 1.Where can we find out list of FO stocks that are in ban period? Is it available in nse site every day?

2.Can we trade in those stocks for intraday in Futures and options?
3.Can we take delivery of those stocks in Equity cash segment?

4.Where we can find the list of events that are lined up for the current month?is it available in NSE site? I want to have the list of events in hand for every month

Thanks in advance for your help
2.Can we trade in those stocks for intraday in Futures and options?

yes you can trade as long as you square off before the eod.

the restriction is not to create any new position and carry it overnight.

Still out of fear no broker allows trading in those banned fno intraday

It leads to penalties if carried and brokers don't risk it
You may be correct Princy, I tried to check today Allahabad bank but order was getting rejected saying it is in ban period

For Very Very Imp events like RBI / FOMC meets etc ....

I track moneycontrol' s ... market news ....
Is there anything available in nse site for the same? because I am trying to create excel file that I can have the list of all the important events like RBI policy meet, FOMC etc, If there is any url for the same , I can pull the information to excel easily and i can have them in handy always

travi

:confused:

in retail category .... isn't all application (irrespective of no. of lots bid for) ... are treated equal ...??

Correct me if I am wrong ...
Yes, If oversubscribed then the maximum number of allotments will be from a computerized draw each getting at least 1 lot.
That's why number of applications will be the only way to increase the odds.

Check the image below. It shows the scrip as Banknifty MAY futures !! This is after all kinds of cleanup in my system.

This screenshot is current, taken just now.

I can change the scrip, but that is also liable to suffer anytime from frozen quotes as posted in zerodha's thread umpteen times. All they say is "Can't replicate the problem at our end" !! Heck, you can check it through teamviewer and proceed.

Are you getting these issue in other browsers also...?

Try with disabling AdBlocker installed in your chrome browser. Try to run in incognito mode too. Disable all extensions then try...
Else try in another machine.
KITE is giving problem when internet speed goes down...