General Trading Chat

Are you getting these issue in other browsers also...?

Try with disabling AdBlocker installed in your chrome browser. Try to run in incognito mode too. Disable all extensions then try...
Else try in another machine.
KITE is giving problem when internet speed goes down...
When did you restart your computer? If you havent done it recently, restart it immediately and then check if you still get that issue

Thanks guys, but this error happens across different browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE). It happens even after all kinds of cleanup. I run ccleaner before shutting down for the day and also clear the browser from its own settings menu.

Happens on another PC too and on the mobile also.
Are you getting these issue in other browsers also...?

Try with disabling AdBlocker installed in your chrome browser. Try to run in incognito mode too. Disable all extensions then try...
Else try in another machine.
KITE is giving problem when internet speed goes down...
When did you restart your computer? If you havent done it recently, restart it immediately and then check if you still get that issue

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Thanks guys, but this error happens across different browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE). It happens even after all kinds of cleanup. I run ccleaner before shutting down for the day and also clear the browser from its own settings menu.

Then you should use pi, bad days are few.

Vivek

TP sir,
Someone already told you in zerodha thread, you are favorite client of zerodha, they are conducting all types of trials on you

vagar11

All the indices are happy, as is Unionbank. But it has a scary open=high in both spot and futures :(
You seem to check a lot open = high and open = low. I did a study on this a while back. This system has no edge.

I can share you the results if u want on weekend.

You seem to check a lot open = high and open = low. I did a study on this a while back. This system has no edge.

I can share you the results if u want on weekend.
Thanks. Will wait for your inputs on this.